pokesav on No4GBA emulator

Murloc

ive heard you need to have NO$GBAtoVBA but if i hit configure there comes a error named The component COMDLG.OCX is not properly registered" But this file IS NOT on my Dev system.. It's weird! it would be great for some help :)

so plz help :(

and if i need No$gba.ini for it .. wel i dont have that :bidoof:

ive heard you need to have NO$GBAtoVBA but if i hit configure there comes a error named The component COMDLG.OCX is not properly registered" But this file IS NOT on my Dev system.. It's weird! it would be great for some help :)

Wrong Section, completely. Someone move this? >:|

you do have No$GBA.ini its it generated when you first run the program. look in the folder qith the .exe and find it. open it and look for a line of text that reads

SAV/SNA File Format == Compressed

and change it to

SAV/SNA File Format == Raw

then save it. Afterwards, load you game and then save it again, close the emulator. Your save file is not compatible with no$GBA.