Talking about the Pokefarm

Tracy1969able

I may have figured out a little more of the pokewalker, but I have set up my first trade.

I am offering a pidgey that I caught in the pokewalker, and I am am requesting a shellos, any level and any gender, but I would prefer it to be blue, but it does not have to be.

By the way the pidgey is a newly caught male pidgey from the Pokewalker.

IFZJ2FZQvGuD1FuDzIFRN3GRQ2GuD1FuDzIFZD3FZDvGuD1FuDzIFZJxFRJ0GuD1FuDzIFZXzGROcGuD1FuDzIFZD5FRrcGuD1FuDz

I have some more pokemon on the page.

http://pokemonfarm.org/_ext/user/tracy

Out of curiosity, How do you make up the spoiler-like things in the pokefarm website, like for example the Farmer's log?

I keep seeing those things in the farmer's log.

I have another question.

Could someone please post picures of all of the fields and list what types would best love or like that field the best?

Edited by Tracy1969able
I have set up my first trade.

I want to ask a few questions about pokefarm.

The first question deals with my pokemon so far.

These are all of my pokemon.

IFZX3DRJxGuD1FuDzIFZJvFuizGuD1FuDzIFZNzFZO4GuD1FuDzIFZX2Dv.cGuD1FuDzIFZX2FZJ4GuD1FuDzIFZX0FvJ0GuD1FuDzIFZO3Dur4GuD1FuDzIFZD5FRrcGuD1FuDzIFZJ0Dv.xGuD1FuDzIFRi1DRD1GuD1FuDzIFZJxFRJ0GuD1FuDzIFZXzGROcGuD1FuDzIFZXvDuQzGuD1FuDzIFZXxGRD4GuD1FuDzIFZJ0Dv.vGuD1FuDzIFZD0GRD4GuD1FuDzIFZX3DRJ0GuD1FuDzIFRN3GRQ2GuD1FuDzIFZXxGRD5GuD1FuDzIDuQ3FRD2GuD1FuDzIFZD3FZDvGuD1FuDzIFZXxGRD3GuD1FuDz

One of the pokemon's images come out as an error X. This is the pidgey that I traded away.

It shows up when I want to display codes, but when I search in the fields, I cannot find it.

How can I get rid of that pokemon, that I know longer have anyway? After all you click on the error x, ou can still feed it a berry, or probably hatch the pokemon egg, in this case it is a pidgey?

My second question deals with the Nincada that I just hatched. I do want to evolve it into a Ninjask, and at the same time, get a Shedinja?

How can I get the Shedinja, while evolving the Nincada?

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody been getting messages like this when trying to log onto Pokefarm

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc on line 2

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc on line 3

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc on line 3

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc on line 4

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc on line 4

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 3

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 3

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc:2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 5

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc:2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 6

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc:2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 7

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc:2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 8

I have even turned off the computer, and restarted, and I still am unable to log onto Pokefarm.

My website page is http://pokemonfarm.org./_ext/user/tracy

I hope you will help my pokemon, and I plan on helping yours.

If you join Pokefarm.org, please say that tracy told you about it! (i get 500 credits)

My Pokefarm Name is tracy.

Edited by Tracy1969able
In Pokefarm, my name is tracy

Anybody been getting messages like this when trying to log onto Pokefarm

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc on line 2

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc on line 3

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc on line 3

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc on line 4

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc on line 4

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 3

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 3

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc:2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 5

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc:2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 6

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc:2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 7

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc:2) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/login.inc on line 8

I have even turned off the computer, and restarted, and I still am unable to log onto Pokefarm.

I've had this exact same problem. I even restarted too. The website is inaccessible right now.

What is causing Pokefarm to keep losing the server?

I have a gigantic friend list of farms that I do like to click. I also usually try to mass click using Super-lite, but I do not have a whole lot of time. I may not click every single pokemon, if you have a whole lot, but I can't click really anything if I CANNOT DO ANY CLICKS, BECAUSE OF SERVER PROBLEMS AND SERVER ATTACKS.

I usually try to click at least more of a person's pokemon than just their party, even if it is a field with not-as-many-pokemon.

This is my regular click schedule, when it is uninterrupted by server problems:

After Reset

I will start off clicking my Friends using Super-Lite, occassionally breaking away from it to check the status of my pokemon, and such.

I may even click some of the other pokemon that do not belong to my FRIENDS, but not too many at that time.

I basically Concentrate on my GIGANTIC FRIEND LIST FIRST.

I am usually doing this until about 3:00 AM (Central Time Zone), IF NOT LATER.

I can then finally go to bed, and I may be able to wake up and log back on about 10 or 11:00 AM.

I can only do clicks for a few more hours. (Until about 12:00 or 1:00 PM) when I usually have to stop for a number of hours.

During that time, I only have to worry about CLICK-BACKS, for those who have clicked me. I usually only click the party, unless they clicked more of mine than just the party.

What I have been forced to do, because of Server Problems is the following:

AFTER RESET

I start of clicking the way that I normally do, especcially using Super-Lite

When the POKEFARM SERVER KICKS ME OFF FOR OVER AN HOUR OR 2, WHERE I HAVE TO EVENTUALLY GIVE UP FOR THE NIGHT

All I can do in the morning is COMBINE SUPER-LITE AND PARTY-ONLY CLICKS FOR FRIENDS AND CLICK-BACKS. I usually have a whole lot of friends to click when I wake up and log back on.

My Friend List is combosed of I think, 41 Farms.

I do not have time for server problems, and I really want to click those who always click me, and I may not be able to do that because of Server Problems and Server Attacks.

I am getting ready to try 1 more time before I give up for the night.

Hello fellow Pokefarmers. X3 First things first.. I'm posting some Pokemon. lol

First some eggs. :3

IFvXcFurxGuOzFvO0IFvXvFvQ3GuOzFvO0IFvDxDRD5GuOzFvO0IFvX1Dv~2GuOzFvO0

Now some Pokemon. :3

IDvO1FR~cGuOzFvO0IFZX4DuD0GuOzFvO0IFZTvDuD4GuOzFvO0IFZrzDZTcGuOzFvO0IFuN4DZrvGuOzFvO0IDvO3FRrxGuOzFvO0IFZr2DRTxGuOzFvO0

There, now that that's out of the way....

.. And now I can't think what to say.. Umm, well I guess could say that I enjoy playing on Pokefarm when it lets me. Yeah, I've been having those server issues myself. My boyfriend makes jokes that the site is trying to tell me I've been on too long and need a break. lol X3

To shine a bit of light on the PF server problems, I do believe I saw a post by Kolink in the Bugs Forum somewhere explaining that the server errors may be due to too many people trying to access the site at one time. If that's true, I guess that means PF is a bit more popular then expected. I'll have to hunt the forum and see if I can find it then get a link to it.

Um lets see, I don't mind helping others when they need it if I can, so don't be afraid to ask me anything. And if I can help I will. X3 Um... I wish I could think of more to say but I honestly can't at this moment. X3

Edited by Kuro Kitsune
Fixing Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today, I have been occassionally come across this message, while on Pokefarm,

"PHP ERROR!

Warning: Memcache::connect(): Can't connect to 188.65.116.28:11211, Connection timed out (110) in /var/sites/p/pokefarm.org/public_html/include/connect.inc on line 7

Failed to connect to Memcache. Please wait a few minutes, then try again."

What does that mean?

Presently I have been kicked off of pokefarm. I was trying to send a pm, then I have kept getting this message.

If the server slows down, YOU SHOULD TOO. You can get many more clicks in if you don't try to do so many at once, okay? Also, if you slow down a little, I wouldn't have to take the site down for a minute like this ;)

Is anyone else getting the same message that is keeping them off of the Pokefarm server?

I wonder what is going on so far.

Naturally it happens on a 3 Times Day, where clicks are worth 3 times as much.

I am going to stop trying for the night, because I have a killer headache. Sorry if I am not able to click back because of server problems. I have only been on Pokefarm for less than 30 minutes about an hour after the reset, and I have been off of Pokefarm for about 4 or 5 hours so far.

Presently I have been kicked off of pokefarm. I was trying to send a pm, then I have kept getting this message.

If the server slows down, YOU SHOULD TOO. You can get many more clicks in if you don't try to do so many at once, okay? Also, if you slow down a little, I wouldn't have to take the site down for a minute like this ;)

Yup, you're not alone. I've been watching and waiting for PokeFarm to come back online for about 4 hours.

I've also been monitoring their Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/PokeFarm/229859337747?v=wall#!/pages/PokeFarm/229859337747) and haven't heard anything from any administrators - though there have been quite a few posts from upset users. And yes, there was mention about how it *had* to happen on a 3x day.

One user said they were able to get into their account by using Super-Lite PokeFarm (http://pokefarm.org/lite/). Sadly, I was unable to get that to work myself. Super-Lite was requiring me to login via the main site - so it was an no go.

I'm also heading to bed. Hopefully it will be up and running tomorrow morning.

My PokeFarm: http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDZO4DRD5Fr

For anyone who hasn't logged on already - PokeFarm is back online.

I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night and checked it around 3:30/4:00am PST and it was back up. There was a message from Kolink saying he was an idiot and that he went to bed without turning the message off.

When I got on this morning the message had been replaced with; "To make up for all of today's problems, ALL OF TOMORROW will be x3"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...