Aprijuice Recipes and Aprijuice

Hi everyone, this is a similar thread to that of the What is your Favorite Pokéathon Course? thread, but for Aprijuice Recipe(s) and Aprijuice instead.

This thread is meant to discuss about the wonders of creating Aprijuice Recipe(s) and the wonders of Aprijuice.

For some of you who does not know what Aprijuice(s) are. Aprijuice(s) are one of the new Feature(s) for HG/SS. Aprijuice(s) are a blend of different Apricorn(s) blend together. There are a total of 7 Apricorn(s); Red Apricorn, Yellow Apricorn, Blue, Apricorn, Green Apricorn, Pink Apricorn, Black Apricorn and White Apricorn. Aprijuice(s) are similar to Puffin(s) from D/P/PL and Pokéblock(s) from R/S/E. Puffin(s) and Pokéblock(s) are made from Berry(s) where Aprijuice(s) are made from Apricorn(s). The colors of the Apricorn(s); Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Pink represents the 5 Taste(s); Spicy, Sour, Dry, Bitter and Sweet while the Black Apricorn and White Apricorn has a mixure of different taste(s). Each Apricorn(s) has its own effect on a Pokémon's Skill Stat(s); Speed, Power, Skill, Stamina and Jump which are used for the Pokéathon.

Question(s)

• What are your Aprijuice Recipe(s)?

• Which Apricorn(s) do you use the most?

• What does your Aprijuice taste like?

• What do you like the most about creating Aprijuice Recipe(s)?

• What do you like about Aprijuice itself?

---

I created a Speed Juice Recipe ealier today.

Speed Juice

Flavor 86 Mildness 16

13 Blue Apricorn

1 Green Apricorn

56 Pink Apricorn

10 White Apricorn

So incredibly sweet!

A light dry taste...

A refreshing aftertaste!

---

Edit:

I created this Speed Juice Recipe a few minutes ago.

Speed Juice

Flavor 100 Mildness 0

10 Blue Apricorn

11 Green Apricorn

18 Pink Apricorn

1 White Apricorn

A sickly-sweet flavor!

A light dry taste...

The bitterness comes through.

---

I mostly use Pink Apricorn(s) and Blue Apricorn(s). I like the Aprijuice Feature because it is fun creating different Aprijuice(s).

Edited by Riolu Aura Sphere Now

I personally just throw in what I want, although I recently discovered that starting with a White Apricorn starts you out with a flavor of 0 and a mildness of 2. From there, I just toss in what I want, and before I knew it, I had a Power Juice after a while. I don't remember the flavor, but I know the mildness was far below the level of the flavor. It also had a habit of changing the type of juice; one time it was a Power Juice, then I added a few more Apricorns and it turned into a Stamina Juice.

Just a tip I discovered, really. I can probably try to recreate the recipe if you want me to, though.

• 3 weeks later...

I made a Power Juice that increased both Speed and Power and said that it decreased Skill, but it didn't, and I've used it on my Latios... But unfortunately... I don't remember the recipe... So now I'm trying to get it back, but the thing is... I don't remember how many Apricorns I've used, and I'm struggling to get Red Apricorns! T.T

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i discovered that if you put in 5 White apricorns it will create No flavor juice (I think that's what its called) Anyway when you give it to your pokemon it resets their stats to what they originally were when they were caught though you probably don't want to do this as sticking the pokemon in the PC will do the exact same thing. When i get some time and more apricorns i post some combos for some aprijuice recipies.

No Ironcrowned Aprijuice doesn't increase happiness.

• 2 months later...

Power Juice:

3 red apricorns

2 blue apricorns

1 pink apricorn (optional)

with pink apricorn:

It's a spicy flavor.

A slight dry taste...

A very faint sweetness.

without pink apricorn:

It's a spicy flavor.

A slight dry taste...

A refreshing aftertaste!

Hope I helped.

• 3 months later...

Normaly, I just stuff some in there, some in there, and some in there. But latley I've just been putting 1 apricorn in and then giving it to a pokemon.

1 BLK APRICORN

1 YLW APRICORN

Stam. Juice

Flavor 12

Mildness 63

It's flavor is still weak. It would be good to put in some Apricorns with color ...

Increases: stanima by 1 point

Decreases: nothing, it seems

It's a basic stanima. I'm not sure if it has diffrent effects for you but it's really good because for me it dosn't decrease anything
Note: Use this when nothing else has increased otherwise it may increase skill and decrease speed:frown:

BASIC APRICORN INFORMATION

Apricorn - Stat Raised - Taste

BLU.Apricorn - Skill - Dry

GRN.Apricorn - Jump - Bitter

PNK.Apricorn - Speed - Sweet

RED.Apricorn - Power - Spicy

YLW.Apricorn - Stamina - Sour

BLK.Apricorn - None - None

WHT.Apricorn - None - None

Edited by Haxorus

It's a basic stanima. I'm not sure if it has diffrent effects for you but it's really good because for me it dosn't decrease anything

Note: Use this when nothing else has increased otherwise it may increase skill and decrease speed:frown:

Whether the Aprijuice decreases or increases a stat fully depends on your Pokémon. In principle, every juice will increase or decrease something... but for some Pokémon it does not seem to decrease a stat. I thought that had something to do with their condition, which varies every day. On the other hand, you cannot give your Pokémon more juices than one at the same time. The effects of the second juice you will give your Pokémon replaces those of the juice you have given it before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...