What are the legendaries in Fire red?

pokemonfan

Question, what are the legendaries in fire red? I would like to know because I might get the game. I love all pokemon games but I would like to know the legendaries that someone can get in the game without the events, or cheating.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres... Mewtwo if you count him as a legendary.

One of the legendary beasts roam around Kanto after the E4.

If you picked Charmander, Suicune is roaming.

Squirtle gets you Raikou...

Bulbasaur gets you Entei...

With event tickets you can get Deoxys-A in FR (Deoxys-D in LG), Lugia and Ho-oh.

Edited by wraith89

I am pretty sure mew was only in Emerald and not in FR/LG.

Yeah, you're right >_<

I meant one of the legendary beasts... depending on who you pick.

Charmander -> Suicune (that's why you pick Charmander... but I didn't @_@)

Squirtle -> Raikou

Bulbasaur -> Entei

Thanks everyone! I was going to pick charmander anyway because my friend said his charizard owns everything, but now I have another reason. Suicune is the best out of all those three if you ask me.

Don't you hate Fire types? lol, isn't it ironic how you need to get a fire type to get an awesome water type? @_@

Actually, Venusaur is the best starter of the Kanto ones... and Blastoise is the worst one. Despite that, I picked Squirtle.

Don't you hate Fire types? lol, isn't it ironic how you need to get a fire type to get an awesome water type? @_@

Actually, Venusaur is the best starter of the Kanto ones... and Blastoise is the worst one. Despite that, I picked Squirtle.

Hate is a strong word. But yeah, it is sorta ironic.

And Squirtle is awesome no matter how much he is lacking in stats. Maybe if he dressed up like a fire type he'd get some decent ones. xD

Hate is a strong word. But yeah, it is sorta ironic.

And Squirtle is awesome no matter how much he is lacking in stats. Maybe if he dressed up like a fire type he'd get some decent ones. xD

Hate IS a strong word, but that's what he said in some other topic. But the biggest accomplishment I've done with Blastoise... was quite funny. With Max HP EV investment and a little bit in Special Def, I survived a 252 SpAtk Modest 31 IV Kyogre's Thunder with 84 HP left and Mirror Coated it back for an instant KO.

Hate IS a strong word, but that's what he said in some other topic. But the biggest accomplishment I've done with Blastoise... was quite funny. With Max HP EV investment and a little bit in Special Def, I survived a 252 SpAtk Modest 31 IV Kyogre's Thunder with 84 HP left and Mirror Coated it back for an instant KO.

That is the definition of owned.

Technically you can just play coliseum to get the Doggies for much less trouble. And Blastoise is actually fine for ingame and Venusaur is just annoying as hell.

That is the definition of owned.

Technically you can just play coliseum to get the Doggies for much less trouble. And Blastoise is actually fine for ingame and Venusaur is just annoying as hell.

:D

In that same battle I took down Lugia (max IVs with 252 HP/252 Def Bold) and a Max IV modest 252 SpAtk Magmortar with my BUTTERFREE! Thankfully Kyogre's Drizzle was in effect to help my Butterfree survive Magmortar's Lava Plume with 60ish HP (I invested max HP in my Butterfree).

I lost that battle because of a Soul Dew Latias in the end, but I used a novelty team (Pikachu, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise) against ubers.

Yeah, Blastoise is definitely good in-game, I'll give you that. He also makes things much more enjoyable, doesn't die to stuff easily... but unfortunately, he's boring in competitive battles and other stuff does his job better :(

Nice. They must've been pretty pissed when that back fired on them. Just goes to show you the ubers aren't always the best.

• 2 weeks later...

I do despise fire types but charizard is an exception. I love how he looks and his power. Plus he is one of my faves in super smash bros. brawl I really think though that if I started firered over again I would choose bulbasaur.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...