• Regice
    • Regirock
    • Registeel
    • Kyogre
    • Groudon
    • Rayqauza
    • Jirachi
    • Deoxys

Hmm for a "cool" looking legendary, i would pick Latios, it looks like a jet plane, and can fly faster then one, but for usefulness either Kyogre, or Groundon, because of their abilities, Drizzle with Thunder 100% accuracy, or Drought with Solar Beam, = 1 turn yellow blast.

I love the legends of SRE, but I'm going to choose Kyogre. It like a massive flying tank, yet moves graciously under water, but still powerful. I love Kyogre, top 5 out of all Pokemon. Second on this list would have either been Latios, Rayquazza or Jirachi. Speed form Deoxys is nice too, though.

I voted for Groudon. Groudon was really a nice legendary to me. Ruby was my first GBA version of the Pokémon series. The fact that you didn't need Sunny Day, and was able to use Solarbeam instantly for Groudon was awesome for me. I like his design, too.

Rayquaza would come second, though.

• 4 weeks later...

This Poll isn't that simple to me.

It depens on when.

-We knew of the Lati@s before the 3rd generation and I loved their design. Altough I was dissappointed when I found out they had ZERO relation with the Togepi-line. Why did they put those symbols on them then? <,<

When the games slowly came out, we saw Kyogre and Groudon alot of times. And I liked both of em. I remember drawing Groudons several times in school xD

Then when I got my hands on the games and found out through serebii.net about the puzzles for Regis, I was so fascinated by them. Regice is pure coolness (pun) LOL

Deoxys is cool too...

Rayquaza kicks ass also.

Jirachi... um that one the least I think. I hate it when they throw away a chance of creating something unique, for example by giving it a type combination used by another Pokemon like Steel/Psychic -.-

And even more when they introduce another such Pokemon next gen (Bronzong) <,<

Not even talkin about Water+Ground....

Now, I like the most..... all q_q

Registeel? xD