Official G/S Remake Discussion - Remakes Confirmed!

SCV

What's the point of Orange Islands? 5th gen means a whole new generation of Pokémon, and the Orange Islands were Johto(?) region.

Reason why it would be an awesome add on to Johto region like Kanto received Islands 1-9 :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a volcano chain of islands, similar to Hawaii. Have the islands be assigned a specific purpose like Fight Island, Main Island, Training Island, etc. Have exotic rare Pokemon on them too. Or possibly have this for G/S Remake. :)

What's the point of Orange Islands? 5th gen means a whole new generation of Pokémon, and the Orange Islands were Johto(?) region.

And what if its 5 gen and a new region and has the Johto region?! I think it would be an exiting game

Once again, not to be mean but 5th Generation WILL NOT BE READY BY NOW. PLATINUM JUST CAME OUT IN THE USA. It would be sweet if it was, but it's too soon.. it would probably suck..
Yeah, I seriously doubt a new generation already. Not until the next new handheld system.

Come to think of it a new gen always comes with a new hand held...

Indeed Mewtwo. GameBoy Pocket had R/G, GameBoy Color had G/S, GameBoy Advanced had R/S and the Nintendo DS had D/P. So it is safe to say (in my opinion) that we still have quite a wait for Gen 5. I see a remake or another side game (like how R/G had both Blue AND Yellow vs the other generations only having one side game) before Gen 5. Look how many games we had on the Advanced. We had a new Gen and we had a remake. Five pokemon games in total. That's up there with GameBoy Pocket which had four, R/G/B/Y, then both color and DS at three.

While Nintendo has been known to let down fans before I honestly think we will have some sort of remake or other pokemon game before Gen 5. NOW, that being said keep in mind I am not saying the big announcement this coming Saturday will be a G/S remake. Honestly, I would LOVE a G/S remake, but I am not getting my hopes up. For all we know it could be another PinBall game. Remember them? I still have the original that rumbled xD

They really should make a new GSC game. they should either make that or a game with all regions. they should not make a new gen because they will have to make a pokemon who can rival arceus, such as a death god, or a jesus of pokemon.

They really should make a new GSC game. they should either make that or a game with all regions. they should not make a new gen because they will have to make a pokemon who can rival arceus, such as a death god, or a jesus of pokemon.

The pokemon company will not make a game with all regions because the will loose money sense this game is going to relapse the other games that have other regions, like kanto, johto, sinnoh, hoenn even orre.(see my point)

I really really hope this isn't some let down. If it's not a GS remake people will definitely be disappointed. Disappointed enough to where they may even lose some interest in what ever they may be announcing; unless of course it's a new generation.

Even if it is a new generation, I'd rather have a remake. Pokémon Gold was my first ever Pokémon game, so you would imagine how important it is to me. I'd be very disappointed if it isn't a remake. All I can do is wait for May 9th to come.

Pokemon Pinball: Diamond & Pearl :P

A G/S remake will be great, and the evidence is powerful. It seems about time for them to announce the remake if that's what it is. My guess is if it is a G/S remake, it might be released in Japan by January, and the US will have it by September.