Official G/S Remake Discussion - Remakes Confirmed!

SCV

I believe so. But I dought it'll be called Dawn Silver and Dusk Gold. Doesn't roll off the tongue all that well. There have been many fakes for GS remakes. It'll probably be surreal when it happens.

It doesn't but look at it this way; GSDS. DSDG would be a bit odd but it would still be a good game.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally id feel cheated if it was a 100% identical remake, they will obviously add some extra islands or areas, and im sure there will be a few non johto legends available, most likely after the E4. id also like to see more happen with the unowns, i think they could make huge dungeons with unown symbols guiding the way.

id also like to see more happen with the unowns, i think they could make huge dungeons with unown symbols guiding the way.

I think Unowns would be great to see in the story line or something. They need to be useful for SOMETHING nowadays.. I mean all you can use them for is collectables and to make a keyboard on ranch!

Anyway, I'm hoping they make the Johto region harder to beat, and if Kanto's still there, to make it even more difficult than it previously was. I'd like to raise the point: Will there be a Pal Park in GSC remakes? Obviously it will be utilising the 4th gen graphics and, well you know will be "4th gen" so to speak. But Pal Park is in the Sinnoh region, so who knows if you'll be able to migrate directly to GSC remake or not?

I think Unowns would be great to see in the story line or something. They need to be useful for SOMETHING nowadays.. I mean all you can use them for is collectables and to make a keyboard on ranch!

Anyway, I'm hoping they make the Johto region harder to beat, and if Kanto's still there, to make it even more difficult than it previously was. I'd like to raise the point: Will there be a Pal Park in GSC remakes? Obviously it will be utilising the 4th gen graphics and, well you know will be "4th gen" so to speak. But Pal Park is in the Sinnoh region, so who knows if you'll be able to migrate directly to GSC remake or not?

I honestly think Pal Park WILL BE INCLUDED. I don't think they're going to leave it to Sinnoh..

Also, all the signs have been pointing to a GS remake. Nintendo loves milking the Pokemon industry and fans for money. It's too early for 5th Generation, and if they want to continue making a crap ton of money, a remake would be well in order because in order to make the money they want, they're going to give the fans what they want, and what have we wanted for awhile now? A GS REMAKE. I have a whole video of theory and speculations, but I'll share the link another time. :cool:

Nintendo has always looked like they were going to give the fans what they want and half the time doesn't, the video of Link fighting Ganondorf comes to mind years back which made everyone cheer and then they get Wind Waker (not saying it was a bad game)

I just never count on Nintendo this early, but it is the one PKMN game most fans say they loved and its the same for me. We can only hope they do as good a job on 2nd generation remakes as they did with 1st generation. Hopefully Sunday will bring good news, fingers crossed.

P.S.

5th gen should be the Orange Islands, the Sevii Islands are pale imitations. I remember seeing a fan-made Town Map of what it would look like and it would be awsome.

If it is a gs remake, maybe they can change the pokedex to include gen 4 pokemon, and maybe a sneak peak to a generation 5 pokemon, like munchlax and bonsly were. Oh and remember the white rock Oak was talking about in Kanto, maybe something related the pokemon without a location, Jirachi

As long as Gold/Silver Remake is exactly like FireRed/LeafGreen remake as in everything is the same in between the start towards the middle, I'll be as happy as 1st getting FireRed. If it's the Johto(obviously) region and a continuation of the Kanto region(the future of Kanto) as it was in the original GSC, I think it will be a great success.

I personally loved GSC, it crushed RBY entirely with the continuation of future Kanto region. The legendary birds should be gone seeing as they have migrated to Platinum, Mewtwo again replaced by Ash/Red, and getting all 1st 8 badges again. I liked seeing the wild Pokemon in Kanto being around 20 levels higher than their original FR/LF levels. Hell if we're lucky, maybe they'll have the 8th and 9th island in ruins and add the Orange Islands. I'd like a concept where you require finding a mysterious Platinum Artifact requiring tons load of more work to reach compared to the R/S you need to find on FR/LF. All in all GSC was probably my favorite, and still is, story line with it being a double region, 16 badge(maybe 20 in the remake), introduction to the Unknown Pokemon/Red Gyarados/Breeding all in one game :D

I want it badly! D:!! Would be nice to be able to get a legit Celebi with a GS ball, although the Wifi access to events is a lot better than events on 3rd Gen games.

If it is a gs remake, maybe they can change the pokedex to include gen 4 pokemon, and maybe a sneak peak to a generation 5 pokemon, like munchlax and bonsly were. Oh and remember the white rock Oak was talking about in Kanto, maybe something related the pokemon without a location, Jirachi

I'm not sure, but will say this while thinking DSi does have two DS game openings.

Like Pal Park in Gen 4, maybe it could download the info from DPP (name on the rock unlocking Shaymin) and the rock either being shot by a beam of light because of the Comet awakening Jirachi, or breaking in halve to discover a Jirachi sleeping inside O.o

Hm.. well the phone was just the start of Pokenav, Poketch etc. That's all. I doubt the phone will include the microphone, hey the phone might not even be there. There might be an updated Poketch this time. (Something has gotta fill the bottom screen).

But yeah, all the phone was there for was to re-match people. This has been replaced with VS. Seeker, which I expect we'll see in the G/S remakes.

My Mewtwo sense just came up with the thought that this could be a A Johto region game, however the mascots game to be Celebi. Since its has not been available in the U.S.A. (as far as i know). And i saw that there is a item(game) that falls from one of the ball during the show. I personally hope that its a Johto game i started playing Pokemon games with Ruby & Sapphire.

5th gen should be the Orange Islands, the Sevii Islands are pale imitations. I remember seeing a fan-made Town Map of what it would look like and it would be awsome.

What's the point of Orange Islands? 5th gen means a whole new generation of Pokémon, and the Orange Islands were Johto(?) region.