Event: Enigma Stone Event

NewsBot

• Bot

Article Posted by <a href="/forums/member.php?17683">Turtwig</a>: <a href="/news/245/Enigma Stone Event">Enigma Stone Event</a><p>

The Enigma Stone event, which unlock's Latios and Latias is a wifi event that is available for Heartgold and Soulsilver. Each Pokemon is revealed to a specific version (HG or SS). This event last from July 31st 2010 to August 27th 2010, and is available for the following countries: The U.S, Europe, and Austrailia. The way to obtain the Pokemon is fairly simple, you first head down to the Pewter city Museum and you'll recieve the Soul Dew, and the Latios or Latias will appear outside of the Museum.<br />

</p>

It's about time another event came to countries other than Japan.

Is this going to be through WFC, GameStop, or Toys R Us?

... Are you serious?

I'd like to remind you that every major event has been released outside Japan.

Celebi and the Crown Beasts will be too.

And you forgot about the Wi-Fi Jirachi event from a few weeks ago.

It is definitely WFC. I downloaded it.

Once taken to the Pewter Museum, you see Steven Stone from Hoenn. Talk to him, and the fossil guy turns the Enigma Stone into a Soul Dew. Upon leaving the museum, Steven tells you Latias (SS) or Latios (HG) has arrived and is ready for a fight. You can then capture it or, less advised, defeat it. It will be Lv. 40.

Oh, in my first post I was pointing out that less than half of ALL events are distributed outside Japan. I know many of the major ones are.

I've been on the hunt for Latias for a while (in fact, she's why I'm attempting to hack a Diamond file), so this is a major break for me. I have more than enough time to get the Enigma Stone as well.

I can download it through Wi-Fi, as I've been reading through this thread. I'm not very well-versed on using Wi-Fi, though, so is it safe to assume that you download the stone via Mystery Gift?

I feel like I need to jump in on this too. :D I also did the event earlier, during a Blizzard actually. Isn't that what AR is for anyway? And I could really care less if people harass me for cheating, there's nary a thing they can do about it. Besides, I'll beat them any day. xD

@Pingouin7 Uhhh, have you not noticed Nintendo's cheapness? The events released OUTSUDE of Japan, (more specifically IN the US), have been wasted on Pokewalker courses or something dumb like that. Although I see where Nintendo is coming from on this, it seems unfair that Japan gets almost all of the in-game events at least 1 month before the US.

@JasonBurrows, Hmmm... Really, that one makes me think. I'll try it out and get back to you on it. ;-)

Mewtwo Ex: Merged. Next time don't double post.

• 4 weeks later...