Request: I need a 100% Legit Pal Parked Pokemon

KazoWAR

Hi, I am doing some research on trying to be able to make legal Pal Parked pokemon from scratch, can someone please post a .pkm of a 100% legit pokemon they bread and pal parked them selfs, from emerald please.

Edit: Darn i messed up the title, DOH!

LOL

If you are really willing to learn, I did teach a few people, I could teach you over IRC.

This may help you:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=825

BTW, you can always "Advance Edit" after clicking the "Edit" option. It allows you to change the topic title and more BBCode functions.

Thanks Greencat, I did see that post, It helped me to locate a tool that I needed to help make it more legal, which was the trash byte fixer. It works for the most part. When the legit Latios is not modifyed , a line in legal.exe reads, "PalPark Country: UK/US/AU". but after I change the pokemon and its name, and fix the trash bytes it now reads "PalPark Country: UK/US/AU, korea". So I dont know if thats a trait of bred pokemon or not, also the type for a random PID, as if it was bred, is shown as Unknown GBA, which i was told means hacked. So, I wanted a legit bred and palparked from pokemon emerald to see what exactly its PalPark Country reads, and what its Type is.

yesterday i try making pokemon from scratch and successfully make one .. but it is nicknamed =_=

first, i make the regular wild nds/gba poke and any information for pal-parked pokemon

and messing with the OT name trash byte by changing the "0Fh" and "10h" value to FF

and then tick "nickname" option and change the pokemon's name to the maximum space avalaible in the game and the trashbyte value of

"0Fh" and "10h" set to FF and 11h-16h to 00

and then put it in trashbyte normalizer :)

and i am quite surprised that the result shows PalPark Country: UK/US/AU :)

it's possible that yours can be fixed through messing the trashbye "manually" :)

and then put that in the trashbyte normalizer :)

yesterday i try making pokemon from scratch and successfully make one .. but it is nicknamed =_=

first, i make the regular wild nds/gba poke and any information for pal-parked pokemon

and messing with the OT name trash byte by changing the "0Fh" and "10h" value to FF

and then tick "nickname" option and change the pokemon's name to the maximum space avalaible in the game and the trashbyte value of

"0Fh" and "10h" set to FF and 11h-16h to 00

and then put it in trashbyte normalizer :)

and i am quite surprised that the result shows PalPark Country: UK/US/AU :)

it's possible that yours can be fixed through messing the trashbye "manually" :)

and then put that in the trashbyte normalizer :)

wow, i got it, all i had to do was change all the extra bytes after the FF FF that means the end of the string, to 00s and when it fixed it it read the PalPark Country as UK/US/AU, Thanks, now all I need is the type for a bred pokemon.