Pokemon Labyrinth - PGL - B&W - Eeveelutions event

Guested

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE END OF LABYRINTH AND THE NEXT STEP

The last day for playing Labyrinth is Aug 31st, and on September 1st you will be able to know which Eeveelution your results have given you. At this point, we still don't know if you are able to choose somehow, or if you are just assigned one.

If you are able to choose your Eeveelution, please post which one you intend to choose here BEFORE YOU CHOOSE IT so that we can keep tabs and make sure we have all of our bases covered to get all Eeveelutions.

If we are not able to choose, please post here which one you have been assigned.

Thanks for playing!

If i'm able to choose, i'll pick either Espeon or Glaceon. There's another possibility there are seven eeveelutions but six slots in the game, can it be the one you don't have on your team is the one you're given? IF thats the case I would get Leafeon, darn! :frown: OR The strongest or Most used from your party in which case I would get Glaceon :cool:

Right.

Labyrinth is finished, the message says on the site that from Sept 1st (in about 5 and a half hours, if it starts at midnight), you can use your accumulated points to apply for your presents. This could be referring to the actual "Points" you got in the game, but will probably be applied towards the merchandise prizes. It still hasn't announced how Eeveelution presents will be determined, but we'll find out in a few hours.

Thanks for playing along so far, everyone. I hope those who DID play will not forget about this and will help us out and follow through when this event finally comes to a close. The first hurdle is done!

When you click the image/ link under riolu of the labyrinth page, i get redirected to a page of the prizes (i think) for playing; going on from 9/1 - 9/15. What does the image with the three starter pokemon say about the 500m done in the labyrinth game? If someone could please translate it would be much appreciated, if you click the link a lot more info/ details come up, Thanks!

What does the image with the three starter pokemon say about the 500m done in the labyrinth game? If someone could please translate it would be much appreciated, if you click the link a lot more info/ details come up, Thanks!

BTW, this is one of the merchandise prizes. 30 people who got over 500m in the Ultimate Labyrinth will be selected and will win a 50-60cm plush of one of the three starters from B&W.

Well, it's ready!

Sign in and click the bottom left link to see which Eeveelution you are assigned!

My result: Flareon

It could be because I chose Vulpix, it could be because I had Flareon in my party, it could be because I had a whole party of fire-type pokemon, or it could be because I had more Red Stones than any other. Not sure what exactly caused it, but I'm happy with the results.

Post YOUR results! :)

(and also if you are willing/capable to submit your .sav file backup to us when you collect it.)

(I'll keep track of who is going to submit in the first post. Even if we have more than one of each type, I'll list those as well, in case someone disappears between now and October 1)

Edited by Guested

I received Leafeon (and I chose Cherubi). I had all Eevee evolutions in my party except Flareon and I had about an even amount of stones. I also saw all 493 Pokemon. The Pokemon that I maxed the Genki metre on, was Glaceon.

In my other account I received Glaceon (and I chose Snorunt.). I had Jolteon, Glaceon, and Leafeon in my party along with a couple other random ones. Stones were about even. I only saw about 110 Pokemon in my second account. And the Pokemon that I had the most on my Genki metre was Leafeon.

Sort of seems like it depends on which Pokemon you picked first. ^^

If you are willing and capable ... of backing up your save file and submitting it for this collection, please post in the thread with which Eeveelution you have been assigned and please state directly that you will submit it (as there may be some users who are just excited and want to share which one they got).

Even if we have more than one of the same type, if you are willing to submit please say so (just in case some people disappear between now and October 1st.

I have updated the first post with newly released information and made the whole thing more relevant to our current position in the timeline.

To you guys who have posted your results, thank you very much, but please see the quote above.

Please specifically state whether or not you intend on submitting your sav file(s) after the next phase of the event starts in October.

Thanks.

It is definitely dependent on what starter you chose, I selected Ralts and the Result was Espeon I'm happy with the results.

I have a ton of Ice Stones, All eeveelutions in my party except Leafeon, Glaceon was my most used/ stongest, Flareon my least, had few water stones, if only i had used my

familys email i could be 100% sure it was based on selection of starter.

Unfortunately i can't participate in the "raffle" to get items since i dont live in japan, sucks, oh well i just wanted a special eeveelution.

As for the sav file, i'm not really familiar with the whole thing, if i figure it out by the start of the next phase i'll try to help out.

I, too, selected Ralts at the beginning and--likewise--I received my beloved Espeon. :wink:

Kinda bummed that there was no revelation about its "special" abilities, but I guess I can wait another few weeks...

Also, I'm not at all familiar with the whole .sav process, but I would be happy to help out if possible.

I chose cherubi and I got Leafeon =o

I maxed out jolteon's stats and used that pokemon as the main traveler. (2450m in that special area)

I had all eevee's in my party apart from Umbreon. And I saw every pokemon and I somehow scraped 2000 points, i kinda left it at that :P

Now the question is, how to retrieve it in your black and white game

Edited by Sol64