Pokemon Labyrinth - PGL - B&W - Eeveelutions event

Guested

So, I'm gonna do this.

I choose Poochyena, and eventually found Jolteon, Vaporeon and Umbreon. I friended Jolteon but missed the opportunity for the other two.

There's a new maze 'course', which is much bigger than the previous three. You can't refresh with a bottle of water - instead, it appears to use the black metal beans given to you by the various legendary Pokemon you've met. Additionally, you are graded on how far you get into the maze, possibly in meters. There appear to be people in the maze, who possibly refresh your Pokemon in exchange for a bean. You also have the option of not using a stone, and just letting the Pokemon you met go.

I'm not sure if you can redo this course after your Pokemon faints, because I can't reselect the maze course. Maybe once you get more beans/Pokemon you can?

EDIT: I friended Espeon and have it on my 'team', so it appears you aren't just limited to one Eeveelution.

There also appears to be a ranking system of some sort.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I just found out something. If you find encounter 1 Pokemon while you're in a maze, then when you get out, a Legendary Pokemon could be there. That has to be the way you encounter Legendaries, because, whenever I encounter more than 1 Pokemon, there's a normal Pokemon at the end of it. However, nearly every time today I encountered 1 Pokemon in a maze, there's a Legendary Pokemon at the end of it. Though I think I'm wrong.

Hello. I would just like to state that I am also playing this. I started with Vulpix and have been trying to keep my number of stones roughly balanced. Has it been 100% confirmed that each player will receive only one of the eeveelutions? If not do you think its possible the rainbow stones may have to do with getting multiple, possibly all 7 of them?

some other theories I had was perhaps you get one based on which pokemon type you have done the most games with.

also, I noticed that the only pokemon in this game not consisting of one of the 7 types seem to be normal type. I wonder if there is any sort of significance to that.

that said, regardless of which ones I get, I will be making a second account after I finish the game on this one so that I get at least two of them.

I'll be playing the games on a flash cart so whichever ones I get I'll help with extracting the event.

I think I just found out something. If you find encounter 1 Pokemon while you're in a maze, then when you get out, a Legendary Pokemon could be there. That has to be the way you encounter Legendaries, because, whenever I encounter more than 1 Pokemon, there's a normal Pokemon at the end of it. However, nearly every time today I encountered 1 Pokemon in a maze, there's a Legendary Pokemon at the end of it. Though I think I'm wrong.

I think it's based on how quickly you get done with a maze, not on how many Pokemon you encounter. I've encountered most of the legendary Pokemon only if I got out of the maze fairly quickly.

The best way to get the Rainbow Stone is if you enter one of the codes on the first page of this thread when you have at least ten stones of each type.

Also, the 'endurance' dungeon is based on a 24 hour cycle; ie if you do it right now, you can't do it right off the bat Tuesday, you have to wait until 24 hours have passed.

Ok, I joined to help also.

So far i have all eeveelutions apart from Espeon (and Umbreon if he's there also) i have Kingdra in my spare spot. I've also acquired a new stone code: 5242

I've met over 100 pokémon already and I'll keep on going till the end of August. I'll also try and find more Stone codes incase u guys are low on something.

EDIT: Just found Espeon and befriended it and it's now in my party. Now I wonder if Umbreon is in this event mission

Stone codes:

Also the date ends @ August 31 (Tuesday) 17:00, the Eeveelution u get depends on the results of the mission. Those stone codes really juiced up my rainbow coloured ones but try to increase your stones in a way that u get a lot of them, my method was to put them up equally (share each of the 7 new ones to each stone twice) then i banged up a bit on the stones i might need more such as water, grass, fire and the white stones.

Edited by Sol64

Ok, I joined to help also.

So far i have all eeveelutions apart from Espeon (and Umbreon if he's there also) i have Kingdra in my spare spot. I've also acquired a new stone code: 5242

I've met over 100 pokémon already and I'll keep on going till the end of August. I'll also try and find more Stone codes incase u guys are low on something.

Did you have any troubles getting to the mazes? I choose the maze I want to do it and it stalls, saying what I presume to be "Loading"

Did you have any troubles getting to the mazes? I choose the maze I want to do it and it stalls, saying what I presume to be "Loading"

Yeah I had that once, I closed the tab and opened a new one with the same link and it worked.

EDIT: Found Umbreon and replaced it with Espeon. BTW do I HAVE to keep these eeveelutions on my team, what if i run out on water bottles then that will mean i'll have to start befriending random pokémon just to reboost any health bar. Also noticed my health goes up by the day, it seems the pokemon you use more often gets their health raised the next day.

Edited by Sol64

Yeah I had that once, I closed the tab and opened a new one with the same link and it worked.

EDIT: Found Umbreon and replaced it with Espeon. BTW do I HAVE to keep these eeveelutions on my team, what if i run out on water bottles then that will mean i'll have to start befriending random pokémon just to reboost any health bar. Also noticed my health goes up by the day, it seems the pokemon you use more often gets their health raised the next day.

Well that's weird, because I've been doing that all day and I still can't select a maze without it freezing on me. Oh well.

We have no idea what, specifically determines which one you get. It may or may not be caused by the Eeveelutions in your team, or whatever or not you even meet them. It's possible it IS based on that, or it could simply be based on your score. We have no idea at this point. Pick a strategy, and play accordingly :)

Well that's weird, because I've been doing that all day and I still can't select a maze without it freezing on me. Oh well.

Oh =[ Well i'm sure it'll work for you again.

We have no idea what, specifically determines which one you get. It may or may not be caused by the Eeveelutions in your team, or whatever or not you even meet them. It's possible it IS based on that, or it could simply be based on your score. We have no idea at this point. Pick a strategy, and play accordingly :)

Ah ok, well just in case for some off chance it could be based on my team, i'll stick with the stragety of keeping the eeveelutions (also their health bar is rising so i'm in no position to change them) and with that in mind, i'll use that towards my score level also.

Hey, I think I've figured out how your pokemon decides which path to take. It will always turn right when it has a choice, unless you have been there before. So far it has worked for me, although I've only tried it in the forest maze.

Hey, I think I've figured out how your pokemon decides which path to take. It will always turn right when it has a choice, unless you have been there before. So far it has worked for me, although I've only tried it in the forest maze.

I tested this an it seems to be the case. Didn't get a single left turn in over ten maps. Tried in both the cave and forest. This really helps for plotting out which ways you'll go since you can determine what the exact path your pokemon will travel on is.

What starters do we not have a tester for yet? I'm about to make a second account so I wanted to make sure I was going for one we didn't have a person for.

Well if you guys even bother reading the early posts in this thread, you will realize that I've written something like this since the 1st day I've played the maze:

- Then you are asked to choose which direction to move to, yellow cube is item (might contain color stones or water bottles), blue circle is other pokemon. Turning 'Right' seems to be the highest priority inside the labyrinth.

パスワードは、英字と数字両方を含む、半角6文字以上16文字以内の必要があります

I too have this problem. Is there some sort of limitation to the nickname you can have? And if so, what is it?

Actually this is a problem related to your password not meeting the requirements which are Between 6-16 characters long and must include numbers and letters.

--Only a few days left till the Labyrinth part of this event ends!--

We still have no solid info on what determines which Eeveelution you will be awarded.

Possible theories include:

- The starter you chose

- It's based on your score somehow

- The types/colors of Pokemon in your helper-party

- Which Eeveelutions you have IN your party

It could also even be based off something more hidden such as: the pokemon you meet, the number of stones of corresponding color that you have (or use, even)

For example, I currently have my starter Vulpix in my group, with an all-fire party and a Flareon. Out of the stones I have, I have more red stones.

I suggest everyone just choose a strategy and go with it. It may turn out that we have very little control over what we get.

-- Important Reminder --

ALL PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE READ

As B&W gets closer to release, I urge everyone to remember this important step of this collection process:

Even if there is no sav editing software at the time this event occurs, please make backups of your .sav file BEFORE and AFTER getting this event. If you do so, members who excel at hex-editing (such as Nigoli) will be able to extract the event file regardless of if there is any special software available.

The PGL syncing may occur similar to Mystery Gift events from Gen IV, but it also may occur like the Pokewalker (Pokemon just appears in your box with syncing).

Due to the fact that you must meet and capture your PGL encountered Pokemon in a pal-park/safari zone like scene, I believe it will be more like Mystery Gifts, meaning the series of events MAY go like this:

- Sync with PGL, data similar to .pgt file is stored in .sav

- Encounter Pokemon, it is generated, catch it (a la Pal Park).

- You obtain the Pokemon (and .pkm file)

Ideally, IF the process goes like the above, we would want backup sav files from BEFORE the first step, and inbetween the first and second steps (before you encounter the pokemon)... meaning something like: back up, Sync with PGL, save, power off, back up.

This may not be possible, if you simply GET the pokemon straight up, so just before/after backups will suffice.

MORE INFO ON THE PROCESS AS IT DEVELOPS, but keep the above in mind, PLEASE.

Also, if you missed the update, new info has revealed you can sync your PGL account to both a Black game and a White game. (one of each) and get this event on both.

Yes, your save files from your Black and/or White game.

That brings up a secondary important note.

The B&W cartridges will have IR, as HGSS does. Therefore, you will not be able to dump your save from a retail cart unless you have NDS Adapter Plus.

If you have NDS Adapter Plus, that's great (it SHOULD work with B&W, but I have not tested it with a DSi enhanced game)

If you do NOT have NDS Adapter Plus, you will have to dump your retail cartridge's ROM and use it on a flash cart in order to have access to the .sav file.

Please make sure you take the appropriate steps and do not sync with your retail cart if you do not have NDS Adapter Plus.

Edited by Guested