Pokemon Labyrinth - PGL - B&W - Eeveelutions event

Guested

I think a big thanks should go to Guested for organising this whole event, without his Japanese translations and patience to post up all this info, none of this would be possible. It was an akward event to collect the full set, but somehow you did it by mobilising the community.

Thanks again for all your work and thanks to everyone else who worked to get us the Eeveeultions!

I agree! everyone lets give Guested a big applause!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone, but I couldn't have done it by myself.

It would be apreciated if you also contributed the .sav files for then the pokémon are in the high link, so that it will be possible to soft reset for prefered natures and iv's. This is better than making a hack that will force them to appear in HL, as the OT in that case wouldn't be the same as any of those that has sent the pokés from DW. I do understnad that all contributors may not want their .sav files to be accesable for everyone, but you can at least post the .sav files you created souly to pick up the event from borrowed daisuki club accounts.

Unfortunately, a lof of the savs I used were people's personal sav files (including my own), and that's actually what caused a lot of the time delays (changing DS systems cause a clock change, and a 24 hour delay, like the Pal Park). But anyway, being as how they are personal sav files, I won't be posting them.

In the future, there will likely be ways to determine or generate a Dream World pokemon PID, so everyone will have to wait until then.

Thanks everyone, but I couldn't have done it by myself.

Unfortunately, a lof of the savs I used were people's personal sav files (including my own), and that's actually what caused a lot of the time delays (changing DS systems cause a clock change, and a 24 hour delay, like the Pal Park). But anyway, being as how they are personal sav files, I won't be posting them.

In the future, there will likely be ways to determine or generate a Dream World pokemon PID, so everyone will have to wait until then.

what about if you backed up the .sav files and then release close to all pokémon on the the copy?

what about if you backed up the .sav files and then release close to all pokémon on the the copy?

I know. and everyone was all hyped up about this. well.. I am greatful we got the .pkm files that alone is a huge accomplishment.

Edit: anyways I hope others who got them post there Eeveelutions .Sav up for us, I'll even post mine as soon as Figure how to get it out in a sample .SAV I made.

Edited by Makomo

why not just rip the .pkm files? I mean what was the point of getting everyone to give out their .sav files if it will not be shared for a long time and only one person has all of them? I do understand about privacy on the .Sav files though, but Couldn't you just trade all the pokemon to a new .sav with no personal info like a Sample sav? or just the .Pkm?I for people that just want the pokemon....I mean everyone was all waiting and hyped up about this.

Edit: anyways I hope other who got them post there Eeveelutions up for us, I'll even post mine as soon as Figure how to get it out.

After all the fun time delays, I finally got them all collected together.

See the first post for the attachments.

A big thanks to all the people who played along and contributed to this event!

-_-;;;

Yeah...I didn't see them in the beginning so I edited :) thought they where just thumbnails...so I didn't download. then I got an IM telling me they where there. I am NEW please forgive my Ignorance. lol

Edited by Makomo
forgive my ignorance...

Changed my mind, hope I found an Umbreon on the way..

Errr, I can read non-Kanji Japanese characters and I can enter the text into IME so that I can (hopefully) translate stuff into English. Can I help in any way? (I'm not sure if I could get Pokémon B&W though... might want to pre-order it once I have the money orz)

Errr, I can read non-Kanji Japanese characters and I can enter the text into IME so that I can (hopefully) translate stuff into English. Can I help in any way? (I'm not sure if I could get Pokémon B&W though... might want to pre-order it once I have the money orz)

Well this event is more or less done, and I'm not sure if there's anything more to do, but thanks for the offer :)