Platinum Hidden Hex Values?

Title says it all. The tutorial thread on how to make legit hex codes only has those for HG/SS, and not Platinum. This is so I can make a Pokemon on SS that appears as though it is traded from Platinum, but I need some help.

That, or you can just give me the Hex for catching a Pokemon at Valley Windworks.

If you download Pokegen...

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Pokemon-Generator-%28Pokesav-replacement-for-Pokemon-editing%29

You can generate your Pokemon and tell Pokegen that the Pokemon was met in the Valley Windworks in Platinum on the second tab. When all the information is entered you need to be on the first tab and generate the PID (first item on that screen) by clicking the button. This is based on the Pokemons IV's. Then I would normally use the Save Pokemon (From Tabs) option to put the Pokemon in a .pkm file for future reference.

You can then load this Pokemon's .pkm file into Pokesav or Generate an ARDS Code to get the Pokemon in the game directly.

Edit... you will probably need to download another program...

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?8404-Storage-Pkmn-to-Party-Pokemon&highlight=storage

If Pokesav says it is a storage Pokemon.

I tried the PokeGen thingy, it isn't my cup of soup. Whilst it looks simpler and more convenient, it still is more confusing to me. Still need those numbers.

You shouldn't need to type any numbers in at all beside the IVs (and TID SID if you haven't uploaded your .sav and are making a pokemon from scratch) as far as I am away. It all works on a drop-box basis, keep at it it should click soon, it's a really simple and effective program.

What is with the PID's? I ask for a Drifblim with 31 IV's in everything, and it doesn't work. The only way it works is if I decrease the values in Special Defense and Speed.

There isn't a valid PID for every set of IVs. That's the whole point of the program allowing them to change automatically.

Also, what is the "Extra Bytes?"

If you, uh, read the tooltips, it tells you. It's pretty safe at this point to say that you can ignore them, however.