Pokémon Trainer Jon saying Hi!!!

chartreuse_LJC

Hi to all!!! I'm Pokémon trainer Jon from Digos City, Philippines... I'm an excellent fanatic of Pokémon. I'm looking forward to meet new friends to share with my interests. Just wanna drop by and say thank you for accepting me in your forum. Hehehe... Thanks guyz!!!:D

Hello again guys!!! Uhm... I've been wondring... Do anyone here who has a quick way to maxed all my Scores in Pokémon Platinum (NA Version). Just wanna ask you guys 'cause I have finished the entire thing... I've even completed my Pokédex, all the Pokémon's formes (including Rotom's, Giratina's, Shaymin's and the rest...). I'm just hanging around the game rebattling all the trainers just to max my Scores... Hehehe... Anyway, if anybody wants my saved game, e-mail me @ chartreuse_LJC@yahoo.com and I'll send my .SAV file to you... Thanks again... Hope that my problem will be over... heheheh....

Hello... Can I ask a favor??? I'm wondring if you can make an AR code that could make all the scores maxed... What I mean are the (Pokémons met while fishing, Eggs hatched and the rest of it...) Heheheh... That's the only thing left unfulfilled in my game... Thanks a lot and I hope that you can accept my request. By the way, the game I've been talking about is Pokémon Platinum (NA) Version...

Uhm... I have couple of hacked Pokémons that could help you... I also have my own way on building my teams... My favorite team is Weavile, Lucario, Swellow, Arcanine, Milotic and Tyranitar... I've balanced them and hacked their moves to make them invincible in almost every battle. Well, how may I help you???

well i need a hacked metapod, ditto, magikarp, slowpoke, unown, and psyduck, i need all of those pokemon stats as high as a hacker can get them which makes them as strong as possible and to all be level 100, the moves ill post later on, think you can help, if so then ill post the moves for the pokemon

well i dont have an AR i was hoping you could make the pokemon and then trade it to me over wifi, the moves i would want for the metapod are sacred fire, giga drain, iron tail, and focus blast. so can u make that one now?