A humble request

x82nd

Good evening friends, I just discovered the world of editing and am trying to get my feet wet for both myself and my sons. I was hoping someone would be kind enough to possibly pokesav a legit charmander.

Pokemon Species: Charmander (Male)

Held Item:

Level:1

Ability:Blaze

Nickname (If wanted): none please

Trainer ID (If specific):I would like to show it to show another trainers info here, from a trade since I don't know my Secret id

Secret ID (If specific):

Shiny (Yes or No):yes

Egg (Yes or No): I don't know if having it in an egg makes it more difficult, but I would love to have it as such if it would automatically know my ids and see me as it's first trainer

Nature:Adamant

Pokérus Status:none

Pokéball Captured In:

EV Stats:

IV Stats:Not perfect but close. 26-30

Ribbons (If any):

Location/Date Met:

Location/Date Hatched (If an Egg):

Friend Code (If Trading):

Would it also be possible to have him having learned sword dance?

I would be happy with a .pkm file as I have just learned the wifi trick to trade them to myself.

Thank you very much in advance for your time in this, if there is anything that I can do in return... just ask.

Edited by x82nd
To add a move request

I could make this... but I just did an experiment for hatching a shiny, and turns out it will not hatch shiny unless I have both your TID and SID. I could find your SID if you trade me a Pokemon.

So would you want to trade me something to find the SID for an egg, or just have the hatched Charmander?

I would happily trade you a pokemon if you wouldn't mind to get my code. Just let me know when you are ready and I will head towards the wifi room.

SS - 3653 4829 3610

Thank you for your time Aarux

Ready. I'll head in now. FC's in my signature.

EDIT:

All right, your SID is 27026. And here is the egg. It should hatch into a shiny. Although I'm not sure if you can transfer eggs through the GTS... but I can't use it, so I wouldn't know.

Edited by Aarux
Finished

I used this .pkm file and put in my TID and SID and got Pokegen to give me a shiny PID (the only changes I made to it). I wrote a spreadsheet to work out the Xor's for me.

For the egg it says something like "Looks like it will take a very long time to hatch" and that was after going up and down Goldenrod from the Day-Care to the steps into the National Park for about 10 minutes. Would that imply a problem with the egg I made? I used an AR code to load the egg into a PC box. I did a normal Pokemon egg a few hours ago and that worked fine.

I also changed the game name on the first page. I just compared my file with yours and the majority of the information is identical. I eventually used the egg I'd created earlier for an Absol and changed the PID to give me a Shiny and that one hatched perfectly. I am attaching both files to this post...