A humble request

x82nd

Good evening friends, I just discovered the world of editing and am trying to get my feet wet for both myself and my sons. I was hoping someone would be kind enough to possibly pokesav a legit charmander.

Pokemon Species: Charmander (Male)

Held Item:

Level:1

Ability:Blaze

Nickname (If wanted): none please

Trainer ID (If specific):I would like to show it to show another trainers info here, from a trade since I don't know my Secret id

Secret ID (If specific):

Shiny (Yes or No):yes

Egg (Yes or No): I don't know if having it in an egg makes it more difficult, but I would love to have it as such if it would automatically know my ids and see me as it's first trainer

Nature:Adamant

Pokérus Status:none

Pokéball Captured In:

EV Stats:

IV Stats:Not perfect but close. 26-30

Ribbons (If any):

Location/Date Met:

Location/Date Hatched (If an Egg):

Friend Code (If Trading):

Would it also be possible to have him having learned sword dance?

I would be happy with a .pkm file as I have just learned the wifi trick to trade them to myself.

Thank you very much in advance for your time in this, if there is anything that I can do in return... just ask.

Edited by x82nd
To add a move request

I could make this... but I just did an experiment for hatching a shiny, and turns out it will not hatch shiny unless I have both your TID and SID. I could find your SID if you trade me a Pokemon.

So would you want to trade me something to find the SID for an egg, or just have the hatched Charmander?

I would happily trade you a pokemon if you wouldn't mind to get my code. Just let me know when you are ready and I will head towards the wifi room.

SS - 3653 4829 3610

Thank you for your time Aarux

Ready. I'll head in now. FC's in my signature.

EDIT:

All right, your SID is 27026. And here is the egg. It should hatch into a shiny. Although I'm not sure if you can transfer eggs through the GTS... but I can't use it, so I wouldn't know.

Edited by Aarux
Finished

I used this .pkm file and put in my TID and SID and got Pokegen to give me a shiny PID (the only changes I made to it). I wrote a spreadsheet to work out the Xor's for me.

For the egg it says something like "Looks like it will take a very long time to hatch" and that was after going up and down Goldenrod from the Day-Care to the steps into the National Park for about 10 minutes. Would that imply a problem with the egg I made? I used an AR code to load the egg into a PC box. I did a normal Pokemon egg a few hours ago and that worked fine.

As per request, I have changed the nature to Timid. Here it is.

And to Bassman... could you upload the file? If the ID, SID, and PID are the only things you changed, I'm thinking it shouldn't have been a problem.

I also changed the game name on the first page. I just compared my file with yours and the majority of the information is identical. I eventually used the egg I'd created earlier for an Absol and changed the PID to give me a Shiny and that one hatched perfectly. I am attaching both files to this post...

The happiness might be it... when x82nd used the first egg, it had 70 happiness, in this case it'd be the steps, and it didn't hatch. So I changed it to one and it worked fine. So you might want to change it.