RSE Pokesav

Sachka

Sorry if this has been asked already, I couldnt find it so I'm asking it :confused:

Is there any working Pokesav for gba saves? I like to go to Hoenn / Kanto now and then and I would like to make real cool pkmn for those games :)

All I want is valid PID generator :( but its not posible with any editor,mod,french pokesav for RSE I know.

I hope theres one D:

I know of a dual GBA and DS AR type thing that uses the same codes and has its own code manager... let me see if it's still on my hard drive. I think it was Max Duo or something like that.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

OK, it's not on my drive anymore but I know it exists.

Sorry if this has been asked already, I couldnt find it so I'm asking it :confused:

Is there any working Pokesav for gba saves? I like to go to Hoenn / Kanto now and then and I would like to make real cool pkmn for those games :)

All I want is valid PID generator :( but its not posible with any editor,mod,french pokesav for RSE I know.

I hope theres one D:

There is a program called Ciro's pokemon maker, its kinda like poksav in the way you can make pokemon from scratch, but there is no PID input.

• 9 months later...