SMR2010 Jirachi

zrawrxd

Event PID types for Gen IV aren't listed in PID/IV generator. I don't know how to make them from scratch, either, maybe a moderator does.

As for saying that it's hacked, Legal.exe hasn't been updated for a long time.

I just checked my Jirachis in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. PID is different in each, generated I presume when you get the Pokemon, IV's are presumably allocated then as they are different in each game, unless they are nature dependant as mine have different natures.

Using Pokegen, I allowed the speed IV, initially 1 but raised to 5 for a PID to appear. This increase ensured a valid PID. The end result is a legal Jirachi and I am sure that no one would be any the wiser to the fact it was hacked to make it legal!!!

Just as an experiment as I have no desire to adjust my Pokemon.

I just checked my Jirachis in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. PID is different in each, generated I presume when you get the Pokemon, IV's are presumably allocated then as they are different in each game, unless they are nature dependant as mine have different natures.

Using Pokegen, I allowed the speed IV, initially 1 but raised to 5 for a PID to appear. This increase ensured a valid PID. The end result is a legal Jirachi and I am sure that no one would be any the wiser to the fact it was hacked to make it legal!!!

I had the same thought when I saw this thread. Given the fact that the PID finder doesn't find an exact match with the IVs the Pokemon has by default with methods 10 or 11, it shows that this Jirachi uses a potentially new method. In fact, I'd say it definitely is something new. (At least to me, but maybe I'm a bit behind.)

Edit: I also just noticed that the IVs on the Jirachi in the first post are different from the one I downloaded.

Not sure if the PID would be the same for the same nature, but here are mine...

Diamond - 4160257049 - Quirky - 24,10,26,16,13,0

Pearl - 1923276395 - Calm - 19,12,6,2,31,5

Platinum - 3041255447 - Sassy - 4,22,5,7,10,1

I'm not entirely sure what means Sabresite used to come up with the information he did for existing PID methods, but it must have just been a lot of guesswork at first. For all we know, this Jirachi may not have any correlation between its IVs and PID.

Edit: I made a simple program to check a very large number of different potential PID methods and not a single one matched the Jirachi. I'm very willing to bet that there's no correlation between the PID and IVs for it, like eggs.