which was your fav?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. which was your fav?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Kingdom Hearts chain of memories
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts II was amazing. <3 I really don't like the whole 358/2 concept and I don't like the fact that it is on the DS. There are a lot of games that are pretty crappy on the DS -.- I liked the storyline of KH2 a lot as well.

This one is hard for me...x_x

KH1 had a sort of numb feeling to it; just seemed boring. One of those games where you regret doing something because it'll force you to complete some huge task.

I never played the original CoM but by the looks of it I wouldn't even buy it anyway.

KH2, now that was fun. The graphics were awesome, you rarely ever grew bored, and you almost always had something to do (like attempting to whip Sephiroth >.>) The Reaction Command system was awesome and really added an epic twist to the fights, if only it were a bit more difficult than pressing triangle *.*

Re:CoM wasn't bad, but the card system just didn't feel right for KH. Made it too sttategic to actually enjoy the action, you were always either looking at their cards, looking at yours or dodging what they were pulling off, but it was still a lot better than the original CoM

358/2 days,hmm... well I liked it, a lot. The graphics were...not the best (as you would expect from a DS) but the storyline was mind-blowing on my opinion. Not only did it explain half of the KH storyline but it kept you playing it, it got you addicted. The multiplayer, I never got to try it, but I'm sure it was pretty fun. And just as they made a Re:CoM, as I've said before, I'm guessing they'll mostly make a Re:358/2 days, or at least hopefully they will, we all want better graphics for it xD

I would have to pick 358/2 days. Can't beat a storyline like that. Typically.

• 2 weeks later...

Kingdom Hearts II. The gameplay was just so much smoother than the other titles, making it much more enjoyable.

Kingdom Hearts (I) would be next. The story and gameplay is duller than KH2, but still enjoyable. It was also much more difficult than KH2 (Expert Mode VS Proud Mode, anyways).

KH: Chain of Memories and KH: Re:Chain of Memories are pretty much the same game, but I would have to say the original GBA version was better because of the more simplistic control scheme.

Haven't played KH: 358/2 Days yet. The battle system looks similar to KH1 and KH2, but I'm worried about the control layout, though, since the PS2's controller had more buttons to map (unlike the DS).

Like I said at first, Kingdom Hearts II wins as the best KH game in my book. ~STBE

I'd have to say Kingdom Hearts II, hands-down...

Not only does it have the most polished system behind it, it has so much to do that I'm still playing it to this day. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent in the Gummi Ship Editor alone...

358/2 seemed rather bland comparatively. It had a mission system which felt so much like a grind that I considered putting it down and returning to KHII. I thought the story was predictibly meh, but because it's on a portable system, I can take it with me and play the multiplayer with friends. Just wish that the Final Form (or whatever you want to call it) that Roxas has at the end of the game could be used at anytime...