Games: More on Next Wi-Fi Japanese Event: Ash's Pikachu

NewsBot

• Bot

Article Posted by <a href="/forums/member.php?25">randomspot555</a>: <a href="/news/241/More on Next Wi-Fi Japanese Event: Ash's Pikachu">More on Next Wi-Fi Japanese Event: Ash's Pikachu</a><p>

The next Japanese Wi-Fi Event, Ash's Pikachu, now has a confirmed level, move set, nature, and held item.  It will be at level 50, holding a Light Ball, with a Naughty nature.  The move set will be Iron Tail, Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, and Quick Attack.</p>

<p>

<br />

The event will start on July 15, 2010 and will be available for Japanese copies of Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver.</p>

<p>

<br />

Source: http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/news-sp/2010/07/0709_01.html?a001=news</p>

Well it's gotta be modernish because I remember the clip where he struggled to get Pika to learn Iron tail. Bottle of ketchup would have been great.

Honestly my concern with this is that Nintendo decided the Pokemon series might not be around much longer, so they're giving us what we've been wanting for a while while they still can. I doubt that's why they're doing it now though.

Well it's gotta be modernish because I remember the clip where he struggled to get Pika to learn Iron tail. Bottle of ketchup would have been great.

Honestly my concern with this is that Nintendo decided the Pokemon series might not be around much longer, so they're giving us what we've been wanting for a while while they still can. I doubt that's why they're doing it now though.

Your concern is without any logic or evidence whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...