Favorite games

_Lucario_

I like Racing games First and Third Person Shooters and RPG's mainly with a definite liking for Strategy RPG's such as Disgaea. I also buy the occasional Beat 'em Up, Singstar, Guitar Hero and Rock Band games. The only MMORPG I play (from time to time) is Final Fantasy XI.

Game genres?

Action/Adventure, Platformers, RPGs, Shmups, Run and gun, First-person shooter (old school only), Beat 'em up, Hack and slash, Strategy, Puzzle, and sometimes Fighting

Games: Pokémon (obviously), Metal Slug 3, Mega Man / Mega Man X series, Final Fantasy IX, Drakengard, Shadow of the Colossus, Kingdom Hearts, TMNT: Turtles in Time, Command & Conquer, Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda series, and while lot more.

My top favorite Game Genres would have to be in this order; FPS, RPG, Action/Adventure/Platformer, RTS. I usually despise most puzzle games, but there are a few exceptions. (Portal being one of them.)

I'm also starting to like Indie games, because of their cool uniqueness.

My top favorite games, in no real order would have to be; Halo 3, Halo PC, Garry's Mod, Borderlands, Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Kingdom Hearts 2, Castle Crashers, Pokemon Blue Version, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Age of Empires II.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Favorite types of video games - FPS, RPG, arcade/puzzle, racing

Favorite titles of all time - Mega Man series, Tekken series, Pokemon (duh), Counter-Strike 1.6, Twisted metal

Those are the ones that really stand out as great games IMO

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a very wide range of gaming likes.. Anything i deem challenging or fun really, So i couldn't narrow it down to just one genre. I LOVE Legend of Zelda(Any and all aside from the cdi games), Kingdom Hearts games, F-Zero, Street fighter, Sonic(The side scrolling ones), Mega man, GTAs, And Pokemon of course.

• 2 weeks later...