2 US JEREMY event pkmn

I don't think they're legit. Their type should be Jeremy <Static> when run through Legal, but in this case they are Common GBA and BACE.

i don't think legal checker works for HG/SS its says its for D/P/Pt i loaded my HG feraligatr in it & said Hacked or unknown pkmn(even though its legit)

also i got them by trading(they had everstones) with a friend who lives in US some years ago, people also offer them in their wi-fi trade lists

they are hacked, all JEREMYs Haunter and MAchoke envolved when Nintendo distributed them
i don't think legal checker works for HG/SS its says its for D/P/Pt i loaded my HG feraligatr in it & said Hacked or unknown pkmn(even though its legit)

also i got them by trading(they had everstones) with a friend who lives in US some years ago, people also offer them in their wi-fi trade lists

it doesnt matter who traded them to you, whoever received the Jeremy pokes in the first place will have had the haunter and machoke evolve during trade as you couldnt stop their evolution when traded from the nintendo rep since during the event no everstones were used. therefore as DarkMSS said above, they are hacked

if people offer them in their wi-fi trade lists then just reinforces how annoyingly dumb people are when it comes to event pokemon, enuf said

but great that you took the time to put your event pokemon (even if they are hacked) up here, coodoss to u

it doesnt matter who traded them to you, whoever received the Jeremy pokes in the first place will have had the haunter and machoke evolve during trade as you couldnt stop their evolution when traded from the nintendo rep since during the event no everstones were used. therefore as DarkMSS said above, they are hacked

if people offer them in their wi-fi trade lists then just reinforces how annoyingly dumb people are when it comes to event pokemon, enuf said

but great that you took the time to put your event pokemon (even if they are hacked) up here, coodoss to u

Thanks, this thread should be remove now, i also got the legit reds metagross event if its needs to be contributed:smile:

also bulbapedia said its choke & haunter: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Jeremy_event_Pok%C3%A9mon