Do You Look Down on People that Use Action Replay On Pokemon?

• 1 month later...

Heya moltres! I have aspergers too and used to also restart my games when I got frustrated; I managed to blow away some good saves that way and had to resort to AR codes to restore them. Now I just back up my saves at a certain point (I finally got a NDS Backup Adapter) so I can restore it if I need to.

I still use AR every once in awhile though ;)

If you're using it for your own entertainment or for experimental purposes, knock yourself out. I do it sometimes myself - I PokeSav'd an egg containing a Timid Vulpix into my Platinum version once and used it to beat the game. But don't do it if you're going to be battling people on Wi-Fi. I do not feel any obligation to battle your army of six Shiny Lv. 4 Exploding Igglybuffs with 999 in every stat.

• 9 years later...

I first started with gba gameshark then switched to action replay on the ds lite until now and still continuing to use it..  I have been frowned upon and called a loser for using action replay with Pokemon and Legend of Zelda series.   The being called a loser part REALLY ticked me off.  That would offend me and make me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry.  I use it all the time up through gen 7 of Pokemon and with my gamecube zelda games that I play on my wii.  I find it fun to use action replay after it gets SO boring after beating the game w/o codes for the BILLIONTH time.  One time on a SUPER hard PS2 game of mine I used an AR Max to beat it the first time because of how hard the difficulty was set and my patience had ran out with that particular PS2 game.  I believe cheating on some video games is absolutely fun such as Pokemon and Zelda.  Finally, I ABSOLUTELY disagree that cheating in all aspects of life is not 100% accurate.  The only exception being is video games and video games alone.