Games: Next Japanese Wi-Fi Event: Ash's Pikachu!

NewsBot

• Bot

Article Posted by <a href="/forums/member.php?25">randomspot555</a>: <a href="/news/239/Next Japanese Wi-Fi Event: Ash's Pikachu!">Next Japanese Wi-Fi Event: Ash's Pikachu!</a><p>

According to an advertisement promoting the current Japanese Wi-Fi event, Goon Scizor, the next will be Satoshi's Pikachu.  Satoshi is the main character from the anime, where he's elsewhere known as Ash Ketchum.  The only known information is that the event will start July 15, 2010.</p>

<p>

The advertisement can be seen <a href="http://pokemon1111.blog89.fc2.com/blog-entry-59.html">here</a>.</p>

<p>

Thanks to forum moderator Guested for the notice, and for <a href="http://serebii.net">Serebii</a> for showing the advertisement to Guested.</p>

They probably were inspired or has something to do with the upcoming movie Pocket Monster Diamond & Pearl: Genei no Hasha (The Phantom Champion Zoroark).

Uh, no, not likely. Satoshi and his Pikachu have been mainstays of the anime, and I don't think any Pokemon of a main character's has learned a new move during the movies.

I think this event will be a fake. Like the Nzone Pikachu last year, was it? Ash's Pikachu is the most wanted pokemon on his team that even your grandmother wants and finally getting it is something i find as odd.

You mean the Npower Pikachu. It was distributed at an actual event, but wasn't authorized by anyone official.

• 5 weeks later...
they get everything FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

That's kinda how it works. It debuted in Japan, and everything is originally made in Japanese, then gets translated (and probably tons of other stuff I don't know about) before crossing the border.