New type combinations

Creepercool

I'll give that I was hoping for something more majestic like Zekrom or Rashirem for the third Legendary in this Trio, but imo it still looks cool. (Why does GF keep making Pokemon with Phallic heads. >.>) I do hope Pokemon reaches the 1,000 mark. Eventually though, I will want them to tone back a bit. Keep making new games for sure, but instead stop giving us new Pokemon. Eventually we wont be able to keep up anymore.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i almost kinda feel sorry for the dragon/ice combination Kyuremu(i really liked it). compared to it's "brothers" Reshiram and Zekrom which which gamefreak gave 2 signatures moves each (Powerful!!...<echoes>). And poor kyuremu only gets one measly frozen world(Spheal will laugh at this guy). But maybe the infos are not yet complete so maybe kyuremu can still get a shot(or not)

And im still kinda hoping for an anti arceus. i know we all feel that #649 Genosekuto is not really the final pokemon in the pokedex but a more powerful one.

Anyway with the recent halt on pics of black and white i kinda forgot of how the others look.

i almost kinda feel sorry for the dragon/ice combination Kyuremu(i really liked it). compared to it's "brothers" Reshiram and Zekrom which which gamefreak gave 2 signatures moves each (Powerful!!...<echoes>). And poor kyuremu only gets one measly frozen world(Spheal will laugh at this guy). But maybe the infos are not yet complete so maybe kyuremu can still get a shot(or not)

And im still kinda hoping for an anti arceus. i know we all feel that #649 Genosekuto is not really the final pokemon in the pokedex but a more powerful one.

Anyway with the recent halt on pics of black and white i kinda forgot of how the others look.

The ice one doesn't get Cold World as his signature. He gets two moves, both I believe have like 140 Base Power, that deal damage on the second turn they are used, and i think you're allowed to attack on that second turn as well, for double up damage. One of them has a chance to paralyze, and the other has a chance to burn. So don't worry about him getting gipped or anything.

I still would like to see an Electric/Psychic Type or an Electric/Ground (Maggyo; check) Type or an Electric/Grass(Rotom Mow; Check) Type, but what I really want to see is a Water/Ghost (Burungeru; check)Type.

Those requests have been fulfilled.

I like the pure fire type personally.

Back in the day I taught a shiny nintales ice beam. Because well ... it looked fitting. So if I was to give it anything It would be an ice typing. I believe That would have literally no resistances what so ever xD.