New type combinations

Creepercool

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we need more better Dark/Water Type Pokémon.

Shadow Jet does sound like a Colosseum/XD Move, but sounds really cool, right?

I also wanted a Psychic/Electric Type Pokémon. This Pokémon would be able to use Psychic Tackle (Volt Tackle), Psycharge (Discharge/Charge) or Psychic Bolt (Thunderbolt/Wild Bolt).

A Psychic/Dark Type Pokémon, maybe a possible Sableye Evolution?

Yep. We do need some good Dark/Waters. Though I personally think we need more good Darks period.

It's pretty much my favorite type, and not many of the pokemon are very good. And yea, Shadow Jet sounds cool. (I always like Shadow-based attacks.)

Psychic/electric, huh? Yea, that would be pretty cool.

But, I don't think an evo would change from a Ghost/Dark to a Psychic/Dark.

Yeah, Ninetales should definitely be a Fire/Ghost...were they to give her another evolution or retype her. As far as Ghost/Fire goes, there are plenty of possibilities, but a Poe from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time comes to mind: a dark spirit holding a lantern. Or maybe something based around the will-o-the-wisp. There are plenty of possibilities.

Yeah Feraligates I had something in mind like the first picture. Just with some slender awesome looking wings. I think that would be hella awesome xD

Yeah, I think it would look cool, too. So long as it doesn't look like a Digimon, then yeah...

And really, now, on the digimon front... that ship has already kinda sailed xD.

True enough.

But If the gave Ninetales an evo, they'd have to do the same for it's counterpart, Arcanine.

(Both highly doubtful, because a Nine-tailed Fox has the most tails it'll ever have.(In mythology, it's said to have been alive for 800 years))

Now, anyone for a Flying/Fighting?

Well, some PKMN in this Gen. do have a "Digimon-esque" appearance, but they still have the PKMN feel to them, so that's what I mean. Taking Cooler as reference for a possible Dragon/Fighting, and then taking into account how some bipedal Digimon look... Well, I'm sure you get the picture.

And truth be told, I've contemplated a Fighting/Flying before, but I've never bothered much to actually care. Seems interesting, for sure; it could possibly be a "superhero-like" Pokémon. ...Without the cape, of course.

EDIT: And nah, Arcanine is as good as it is.

well in my opinion, the type combination of Reshiram and Zekrom are pretty good. i mean it took so much time before they thought of Dragon/Fire. combination. Coz excluding are thughts for pokemon, we can commonly picture dragons breathing fire.

but i'm really waiting for the Dragon/Dark type. Come on gamefreak! make me us a really evil pokemon and let Arceus get a counterpart.