New type combinations

Creepercool

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i almost kinda feel sorry for the dragon/ice combination Kyuremu(i really liked it). compared to it's "brothers" Reshiram and Zekrom which which gamefreak gave 2 signatures moves each (Powerful!!...<echoes>). And poor kyuremu only gets one measly frozen world(Spheal will laugh at this guy). But maybe the infos are not yet complete so maybe kyuremu can still get a shot(or not)

And im still kinda hoping for an anti arceus. i know we all feel that #649 Genosekuto is not really the final pokemon in the pokedex but a more powerful one.

Anyway with the recent halt on pics of black and white i kinda forgot of how the others look.

i almost kinda feel sorry for the dragon/ice combination Kyuremu(i really liked it). compared to it's "brothers" Reshiram and Zekrom which which gamefreak gave 2 signatures moves each (Powerful!!...<echoes>). And poor kyuremu only gets one measly frozen world(Spheal will laugh at this guy). But maybe the infos are not yet complete so maybe kyuremu can still get a shot(or not)

And im still kinda hoping for an anti arceus. i know we all feel that #649 Genosekuto is not really the final pokemon in the pokedex but a more powerful one.

Anyway with the recent halt on pics of black and white i kinda forgot of how the others look.

The ice one doesn't get Cold World as his signature. He gets two moves, both I believe have like 140 Base Power, that deal damage on the second turn they are used, and i think you're allowed to attack on that second turn as well, for double up damage. One of them has a chance to paralyze, and the other has a chance to burn. So don't worry about him getting gipped or anything.

I still would like to see an Electric/Psychic Type or an Electric/Ground (Maggyo; check) Type or an Electric/Grass(Rotom Mow; Check) Type, but what I really want to see is a Water/Ghost (Burungeru; check)Type.

Those requests have been fulfilled.

I like the pure fire type personally.

Back in the day I taught a shiny nintales ice beam. Because well ... it looked fitting. So if I was to give it anything It would be an ice typing. I believe That would have literally no resistances what so ever xD.

If you are talking about Fire/Ice, then Rock, Fighting, and Ground(?) would like to have a word with you. Especially rock.