Explorers of Sky freezes after defeating Primal Dialga... ???

Mystery100

In Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, during the Special Episode: In the Future of Darkness, I progress all of the way to the second Passage of Time, and after I win the battle against Primal Dialga, my game freezes. It shows a faded image of the scene that is probably supposed to be next, but I don't know, because it never advances from it. I've tried this several times, but still, the same event occurs; freezing. Please help me resolve this issue, as I am I big fan of the Mystery Dungeon Series, and would appreciate seeing the end of this episode myself.

• 2 weeks later...
In Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, during the Special Episode: In the Future of Darkness, I progress all of the way to the second Passage of Time, and after I win the battle against Primal Dialga, my game freezes. It shows a faded image of the scene that is probably supposed to be next, but I don't know, because it never advances from it. I've tried this several times, but still, the same event occurs; freezing. Please help me resolve this issue, as I am I big fan of the Mystery Dungeon Series, and would appreciate seeing the end of this episode myself.

i have a question. did you use an action replay, because your not supposed to well you can to fight him, but after the fight it will ask to save click yes. turn the game off and this should turn the codes off and there you go.