"Met at level 0" egg hatching HeartGold

Anglo21

I've been having some trouble with Pokesav. I tried to create a team of Pokemon, 5 of which are eggs, to hatch, but when they hatch, everything is correct except it says "Met at level 0 in Celadon City." I'm hatching them in Celadon but I can't figure out why they're appearing as met at level 0 even though they hatch at level 1. Also, when I first activate the code, The name of the Pokemon is shown instead of "Egg" and you can see held items. All this is probably because of hex values, which I didn't really understand :x

Sorry for the wall of text, but if anyone has tips, it would be much appreciated.

Maybe you'd like a sample of an egg extracted from the game? For comparison. I've attached a file from my game so you can try and get yours to look similar.

Are you putting where the egg was obtained in "Egg Hatched" or "Met at Level"? The only reason I can think of for "Met at Lv. 0 in Celadon City" is that you put it in the wrong place.

Delibird Egg - Sample.pkm

Delibird Egg - Sample.pkm

Edited by Aarux
Eh

Sorry, I worded it a bit... badly. My fault.

Though, random, he says it's an egg. And he's going to hatch it in-game. So there should be no Farawayplace yet, thus no hex for it, either. He only needs Day-Care Couple and the hex for that.

Forgot to mention, for the Pokemon's name, it should be "Egg", no nick checked.

Edited by Aarux
Oh, yeah, and...