What pokemon would you be?

damio

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would I know what attribute certain pokemon have?? I can just make up something and end the sentence with "....just like [ insert pokemon ]" and it seems like that would do it. Someone give me a reference and I will try to be as honest as possible.

Haha that was ignored.

I guess since I just know stats and mechanics I'll use though to determine which pokemon I'm like.

Arcanine.

dpmfa059.pngdpmba059.png

Arcanine @ Lum Berry Bag_Lum_Berry_Sprite.png

Adamant Nature with Intimidate; Likes to thrash about

192 HP /252 Attack /64 Speed

Normal-type.png Extreme Speed

Fire-type.png Flare Blitz

Fire-type.png Overheat

Poison-type.png Toxic

So stat wise, Arcanine is the definition of "not cut for top tier" only really having passable attack. ( Hint hint ) Unlike "OU" pokemon who are good at a lot under a variety of circumstances, Arcanine is similarly good, but caps out just under whats required of "High level" play.

Average not in the sense of " 70% test grades all around", But a real average maximum capacity. I can learn things incredibly faster than most people, and have reaction time on par with olympic athletes, but cannot go past that. I'm stuck at slightly above average in everything. Sure I can read 3 or 4 x faster than the average person, learn multiple languages faster than some bilingual people, bench press 280 pounds blah blah blah, but thats about where I stop. Think of me as one of the people who reside above the Average IQ, BUT LITERALLY just a few under genius. ( my IQ is between 142 and 176 By the way )

Statwise "average all around" makes me seem considerably better than the majority of people around me, as I don't have anything in particular that I'm bad at, but nothing that allows me to stand out among real stars or other equally as qualified people ( as oppose to 130 base attack/60 base speed I would have 90 - 100 all around, with one stat that sticks out more than others ), but because of a small movepool ( in this case motivation ) I spend my time excelling at things that don't matter or are only useful under extremely specific situations even though it doesn't make very much sense. ( Arcanine walling a gyarados )

I learned how to solve a rubicks cube in 3 hours, and now average 22 seconds even though I only know 12 of the 72 Algorithms used for my respective method. ( Friedrich F2L )

I learned how to play bass in about 4 hours ( like basic chords, scales and how to hold and play it properly ) Which takes some people a couple months of lessons ( although its just moving your hands fast, which isn't really a challenge if your not...slow )

In the realm of the art world, I can draw realistically, copy whatever in front of me down almost perfectly ( perspective, form and shadows et ctera ) but cannot draw creatively and have no hope of deviating from what I know to create my own style and become some art "genius." I'm stuck as some sort of assembly line artist.

In my high school years ( which ended last year by the way ) I missed 27 days freshman year, 33 days sophomore year, 45 days junior year and 54 days Senior year, but still managed to graduate with an average of 86 ( A B+ for those of you who don't % ) and get into my college of choice, where I'm typing this right now.

But now I'm just ranting. I really would have preferred to be something else but it seems Arcanine is the Pokemon stat/movepool wise I am closest to. among a few other average pokemon, but arcanine and his rock and ground weakness weigh him down in a metagame filled with eartquake and stealth rock, much like my own crutches in real life. Easy to get over if played right, but harmful nonetheless.

Haha wow that took up 15 minutes.

All of those answer's are shallow and usually biased towards specific social norms, it's also trying to apply human mentality to made up wild animals ( pokemon ) .

I'll just stick with my answer above haha.

Blah. I know. But does it matter? It's only a quiz. Most quizzes won't ever have answers that completely match your preferences.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a tough one. I have so many different parts of my personallity. In mystery dungeon 2, I got just about every pokemon available! I almost have a choice of which one I get!

[sprite]007[/sprite]

That is what I choose, which also fits me, because I have figured nearly everything about this world out. Including that the number 4 is genetically signifigant for pokemon!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'd be Munchlax. [sprite]446[/sprite]

I'm chubby and I love eating, but I'm very hyperactive (not necessarily in the exercise sense) and usually ridiculously cheerful.

...Now that I think about it, Munchlax looks a lot like Chowder.