Pokemon Sinnoh League Victors

Midna312

Hello everybody,I posted this thread because I wanted people to tell their opinion of the new pokemon show Pokemon Sinnoh Legue victors.Now we all know that all the dimond and pearl series take place in the Sinnoh reigon (my favorite of the four pokemon regions) and can especially tell that from the newest pokemon tilte.(Duh).So everybody do you like the newest adition the the pokemon shows? If you have anything to say,this is the place to talk about t.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sinnoh is the best region as far as the anime goes. Evolutions, rivals everywhere, a lot of captures, and a GREAT supporting cast. And the first in-game rival that's more than just a cameo since Blue's influence on Gary Oak.

Rival Jun/Barry is just great in so many ways. His ideology for Shinji/Paul is similar to how he ideolizes Crasher Wake in Pokemon Platinum.

I don't want to spoiler anything for you, Bowser Ex, since I watch the Japanese episodes. But you are in for a treat when you "catch" up.

The only bad thing is the English opening theme. I've actually liked all of the English themes so far (Diamond/Pearl, We Will be Heroes, Battle Cry! Stand Up), but this latest one just flat out sucks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So I just finished Watching the Sinnoh League. It was flat-out amazing. Some of the battles were simply spectacular, especially Paul Versus Ash. I think that battle lasted some five episodes. The final battle of Takato versus Ash was thrilling, but extremely one-sided. Takato had Darkrai AND Latios. Still, Ash managed to tie with the Latios and Beat Darkrai, and with NU/NFE to boot! Ash is definitely much more talented than he has been in previous generations, and I look forward to him finally freakin' winning in the Black and White Cup. (Or at least coming in Second this time around.)