Issue with "Apparently met"

WonderPup

These are the first two non-hatched Pokemon I've made in either Pokesav or PokeGen, and I can't quite figure out why it keeps saying "apparently met" when I load them up. I have the proper ID/SIDs loaded, and they seem to pass the legality checker. I'm sure it's something small and consistently wrong on both. Can anyone with a more well-trained eye take a look at these and see what it is? I know it's minor, but it's annoying seeing those two words pop up.

KyogreVGC.pkm

Mewtwo.pkm

KyogreVGC.pkm

Mewtwo.pkm

I know the game checks for the original trainer, trainer's gender, ID, and SID. So you must've messed up in there.

Are you sure the SID is correct? There was someone else with this problem before, and in the end, even though they said again and again that the SID was correct, that was the problem.

You didn't use Smogon's programs to find your SID, right? That's how they messed up... the program's not the most accurate thing out there.

There's no reason that comes to mind for it to say 'Apparently met' if all of those things match.

Edited by Aarux
Thanks Codr.

The ID and SID are correct as far as I know. They are copied and pasted from Pokemon I've edited to say that they were hatched. If you make a Pokemon that is supposed to be hatched, but you screwed up the SID, would it say "apparently hatched"? If it wouldn't, my SID may be the issue. I've made four Pokemon thus far: two hatched and two caught. The caught Pokemon are the only ones showing issue.

Then I'm not sure what the prob here is... hmm, do you have a file of a Pokemon captured/hatched directly off your game that you can post here? If you do, then you could post that and your edited files up for comparison.

I could get the file for you through a trade if you don't have the file, if you'd like to test this method out.

They seem ok in everything. If i dont bad recall that message its only display when your not the owner of the pokemon itself (when the pokemon was traded to you) which means that there is really a problem with your ID or SID.

Maybe you copy-pasted the ID/SID from a older traded pokemon of yours by mistake.

But anyway a simple way of solving this problem if persists its just change the Name/ID/SID for another one you own or someone elses that way it´ll show right.