Starting all over again

I haven't done competitive battling since Ruby, but I want to start again because there are many more options and strategies to use, even though there is a limited amount of "usable" pokemon. So, this is my in-game team. the problem is that Earthquake destroys it, and I don't really have a central strategy. Any help with replacements for members or moves is gladly welcomed. I won't be offended if someone absolutely hates my team.

METAGROSS @ ???

Nature: Adament

Ability: Clear Body

EVs: 252 ATK, 252 DEF, 4 HP

- Meteor Mash

- Thunderpunch

- Zen Headbutt

- Earthquake

SALAMENCE @ Dragon Fang

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 252 ATK, 252 SPD, 4 HP

- Dragon Claw

- Zen Headbutt

- Fly

- Crunch

MILOTIC @ Leftovers

Nature: Bold

Ability: Marvel Scalel

EVs: 252 Spec. ATK, 252 DEF, 4 HP

- Surf

- Ice Beam

- Hypnosis

- Recover

ELECTAVIRE @ Expert Belt

Ability: Motor Drive

- Ice Punch

- Thunderpunch

- Earthquake

- Brick Break

INFERNAPE @ Focus Band

Ability: Blaze

- Close Combat

- Flare Blitz

- Brick Break

- Rock Slide

LUCARIO @ ???

Ability: Steadfast

- Brick Break

- Rock Slide

- Me First

- Close Combat???

There seems to be a lot of upgrades that needed to be done.

Metagross has limited use for Zen Headbutt, so I recommend that you use Stealth Rock over it. (Stealth Rock should be used in every team BTW) You should also consider using Explosion over Thunder Punch, it hurts many things for a 1HKO and Metagross does have the game's strongest Explosion.

For you Salamence you could try using Dragon Dance, Substitute, Dragon.Claw and Earthquake. Wielding a Liechi Berry

Milotic would be better off using Toxic over Hypnosis. This will allow it to weaken things significantly while using it's bulky defenses and Recover to Toxic stall your opponent ;) It also becomes a Gyarados counter which your team is threatened by.

I don't recommend using Electivire due to it's many counters, but if you have to use Electivire, opt for Thuunderbolt, Cross Chop, Hidden Power-Grass and Ice Punch with Life Orb.

As for your last poke, you're weak to Infernape, Lucario, Salamence, Gliscor, Heatran Swampert and Skarmory. I suggest using a Choice Scarf Celebi to beat some of these threats. Psychic, Leaf Storm, Earth Power and Trick!

Lucario is better off with Sword Dance, Crunch, Extremespeed, and Close Combat. Wielding a Life Orb.