Cloning Pokémon Using the Pokéwalker

Hi everyone! I recently found a way to clone a Pokémon without the use of an Action Replay by using the Pokéwalker. If you want to know how to do this, then read the following below.

Directions:

1) Choose a Pokémon you want to send to your Pokéwalker.

2) Send that Pokémon by connecting to the Pokéwalker.

3) When it says "Do Not Turn Off The Power", turn your game off and turn it back on.

4) Now instead of going back to your Pokéwalker, go continue your game.

5) Go to Bill's PC inside the Pokémon Center and you will see a clone of the Pokémon that you had sended to your Pokéwalker.

6) Withdraw that Pokémon and trade it to another Pokémon game such as D/P/PL/HG/SS.

7) After you have traded the Pokémon, turn your game off and turn it back on.

8) Go to "Connect to Pokéwalker" and send the Pokémon back to your HG/SS and deposit it into Bill's PC.

9) Trade back the Pokémon that you had traded over to D/P/PL/HG/SS and trade it back to your HG/SS.

10) Go to Bill's PC and now you will have the Clone Pokémon inside Bill's PC and the Original Pokémon in your Pokémon Party.

Finally, we have a cloning method for HG/SS! M@T, does it matter if you level it up? Can you just let it gain at least 1 experience point?

- The cloning methods were know for a long time,

- and it MUST level up, so that the game does not recognize it.

No because when you clone the Pokémon and you have it in Bill's PC, the one in the Pokéwalker will be released into the wild. Thats why you must trade the clone over to another Pokémon Game.

That's the purpose of the level up.

I tested the method I posted, it works.

EDIT: Okay, you edited your post, I see what you meant.

Oh okay. So I'm not sure, what exactly determines when a Pokemon levels up in the Pokewalker? The amount of steps, I'm guessing. I've always just stuck the Pokemon in the Pokewalker then when I got it out it leveled up one level. And I'm also guessing that, like in-game, higher levels take more steps to level up?

@ scorcher9910:

You must level up the Pokémon in the Pokéwalker or trade the in-game Pokémon.

@ Janer1:

What did you do excactly?

I did trade it with my friend then i took it outm y pokewalker it said any pokemon got relesead to the wild i think i gave him the wrong same pokemon

Oh that's smart. Someone should try that. They cant really release it if its in day care, right?
Yeah, and now I was thinking, to make sure it CAN't delete it, make sure the Day-Care man has an egg for you, so that YOU nor anyone else can't take the Pokémon out of daycare... But..I'll try it out in about an hour! I'll you guys know!

• 9 months later...