Question about Bad Eggs...

Aarux

Does anyone know what exactly makes a code for a Pokemon come out as a Bad Egg? I recently made a Garchomp that had normal stats, IVs, EVs, Hex Values, etc and it turned out as a Bad Egg.

I enter these codes by hand, so it's not exactly worth 15 minutes of typing to get a Bad Egg...

So does anyone know? Any help would be appreciated.

I say I am 99% positive you just entered the code wrong. Even messing up one letter/number can give you a bad egg. And seeing as your code was probably 100+ lines it would be pretty hard to figure out in which line you messed up.

I made the mistake of trying to hand key in the code for the TRU Shaymin a few weeks ago when my PC took a dumb and my Mom wouldn't let me use her PC for my AR. I was sure I typed it write and I kept getting bad eggs. I tried going through the code and found little mistakes here and there. An "e" instead of an "8" etc.

Best bet. Just use your PC to input the codes directly into your AR. If you're already making pokemon like this I don't see why you should be hand keying your codes into your AR in the first place xD

Since the codes are only 35 lines long, I can check them pretty easily. No mistakes that I could find.

I would really love just copying and pasting codes, heh. But I use a Mac instead of a Windows, so it's pretty much impossible to do that. The spot where you insert the Code Manager Disk is different than a Window's, and the disk won't be detected if I put it in.

I read something on the old Pokesav.org and it said that if the game doesn't see your Pokemon as a genuine one, it'll come out as a bad egg.

I just don't get why mine didn't pass that if everything was in the legal boundaries.