Favorite tv show

Midna312

I love watching science fiction and comedies, and with comedies I do prefer them to be somewhat grounded in reality when I'm watching them.

I love Battlestar Galactica, wonderful characters, character developement and backstory to it, and it definitely has a realistic atmosphere to it, even if it is science fiction. Star Trek is great, because it displays a cheerful future for humanity, where people's actions and lives have shaped a society of good and kind people, etc, etc. Babylon 5 is just awesome, it has a wonderful overarching story, especially focused on seasons three and four, also a great fictional universe.

As for comedies, I love Scrubs, Big Bang Theory, South Park, Family Guy, Malcolm in the Middle, and How I Met Your Mother is also quite good. The only thing that ruins it is a guy in Sushiz and I's class who's absolutely over obsessed with it and keeps blabbing on about it. Very annoying.

Battle Star Galactica was sued by Lucas Arts on more than 30 cases of Copyright infringement. Imo, Starwars>BG.

What? D'you know what parts were supposedly CR infringements? BSG > Star Wars. But that's probably because I have a liking for more gritty and realistic shows, especially when it comes to science fiction.

EDIT: Hang on, d'you mean the orginal BSG or nuBSG? Because I haven't seen the original BSG yet.

I do believe it was the original. I know one of the cases was their standard fighter ship=Tie Fighter. or was X-Wing, I think it was X-Wing. I dunno enough about either to care really >.> I watched star wars, saw that bit on BSG from various nerd news sources, and made an opinion from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite shows that are not an anime or from Japan is probably Community and Futurama.

Some family Guy is ok, but otherwise it's fairly bad imo.

But my other favorites are Ninja Warrior (Called Sasuke in Japan), Ghost in the Shell (Movie, and S.A.C.) and some others I'm forgetting.

EDIT: Adding Gintama to my list.

Edited by OriginShadow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1: You're statement is purely opinionated, and as such, cannot be stated as fact. Saying the Pokemon Anime sucks is completely untrue, as I, and many others enjoy it. Just because you don't, does not make it bad.

2:You double posted, and it is recommended you delete one.

This statement is 100% true.

I'm independent of Pokemon. I watch Bleach instead and I do it in 2 different languages. My main language being English and Japanese to hear how those people talk. But I heard the newer Pokemon is better and Ash's Cyndaquil finally evolved into Quilava after all these years he's had it. I wonder when it will evolve into a Typhlosion.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...