GBA 1OANIV event shinys legit?

ALEGUS

welli wouldn't necessarily be offended by the term ''hacker'' but from my perspective shiny pokemon are just as good as regular pokemon and by all means using a shiny encounter for wild pokemon cheat cant really be considered cheating at least not hardcore cheating as long as you didn't alter the pokemon's stats, level, or encountering point. for example: using a shiny encounter wild pokemon code and going to route 202 & catching a bidoof shiny wouldnt really be a serious matter in the first place. so i wouldn't really be concerned if im refereed to as a cheater & r hacker.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

I do apologize for any words that I might have misspelled

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:43 PM ----------

Well, I wouldn't necessarily wouldn't be offended from the term "hacker," but from my perspective, shiny pokemon are just as good as normal pokemon; and, by all means, using a shiny encounter for Wild Pokemon cheat can't really be considered cheating... or, at least not hardcore cheating. As long as you didn't alter the Pokemon's stats, level, or encountering point--for example, using a shiny encounter wild pokemon code and going to Route 202 and catching a shiny Bidoof--wouldn't really really be a serious matter in the first place. So I wouldn't really be concerned if I were referred to as a cheater and/or a hacker.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

that's a lot better.

i actually use the shiny celebi off of here, i dont care if it was generated as long as the game sees it as a real pokemon, if it ever gets proven that shiny 10 annivs dont exist i might change it but it has a better nature than the non shiny one, and its one of those pokemon that cant be edited easily without making it obviously hacked. if i remember rightly changing things changes it from gba event restricted to gba event unrestricted. i dont know a way round this.

These Pokémon are legal. If you were to enter them in a competition or Battle Revolution or make a Wi-Fi video, it would pass the checkers. I honestly don't care as long as Nintendo thinks they are legit. There's not really a difference between legals and legits anyways. They are both possible to get in game. Bottom line, there is no proof to discredit shiny 10ANNIV events, but as far as Nintendo can tell, its legit because there is no external or internal difference for a real one. Both legals and legits are both the same and have no difference what-so-ever. So the generated ones here are legal.