Mario Kart

shotty500

Mario Kart has been around for awhile, and it has had alot of changes, some good, some bad. So, what is your favorite Mario Kart?

Are you an old school kinda person who prefers the classics?

Or are you a new age techy geek who loves the new grapics?

Personlly, I prefer Mario Kart DS, but Mario Kart 64 is still a favorite

the mario kart for ds is my favorite. i don't how many more versions of mario kart there is. i also played the mario kart for the snes but the problem is there is always a set character to win or for that certain place. that is at least if you messed the order by intending too finish in random. that was my experience though.

@ BOWSER EX:

Did you know that Project Pokémon has an Off Topic Forum?

As for me, I prefer playing Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart DS instead of Mario Kart 64. I love the new graphics, levels, karts, weapons and all the new playable characters such as all the Baby Formes of the characters, Dry Bones, R.O.B, The Wario Bros, Princess Daisy, Ect.

Ive never played Mario Kart before.Id obviosly like to race as Bowser.Lucario,do you know that there's a Mario Kart for Wii?

Yeah, i know but don't play it much because i still enjoy wii sports.

then i found out in a site that there were 8 of them. at least that's what is says there:)

In Mario Kart DS, you unlock R.O.B after you obtain all Gold Trophies. He should be the 2nd to Last Unlockable in the game.

I think he meant: why is R.O.B. in mario kart DS. Not how you get him

@pokemaster1237

I don't get it either. He wasn't all that prevalent in a lot of other games, that I know of. But I guess that they felt like they needed to give him some tribute, just because he was an original character. That's as best of a guess as I can make right now