Riolu Aura Sphere Now's Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold Action Replay Codes

I have created a new code just now. This code lets you modify your Pokémon Sprite by Marking a Pokémon in Bill's PC.

Pokémon Sprite Modifier:

Mark a Pokémon in Bill's PC

1206F04A 00002XXX

1206F04E 00007038

Replace XXX with the Hex Value of the Pokémon National Pokédex Number.

Example: Replace XXX with 0FF to turn your Pokémon Sprite to a Torchic or replace XXX with 019 to turn your Pokémon Sprite to a Pikachu.

You can use this Hexadecimal Converter to convert the Pokémon National Pokédex Number into it's Hex Value.

Link: http://www.statman.info/conversions/hexadecimal.html

You can only replace a Pokémon up to Torchic, but I am going to figure out on how to bypass this.

Edited by Riolu Aura Sphere Now

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey umm im new and i really want this code its a mark pokemon and turn its name into the jap name (the jap name/jap letters) and can it please be tested i dont want my Favurite game getting messed up D: So if you can make the code for me i will forever be gratefull!

hey umm im new and i really want this code its a mark pokemon and turn its name into the jap name (the jap name/jap letters) and can it please be tested i dont want my Favurite game getting messed up D: So if you can make the code for me i will forever be gratefull!

ok that would be really cool

Did you read the directions carefully?

You must first trash any amount of vitamins to equal the desire ev you want. If you want 252 speed ev, then trash away 4 carbos from the 256 carbos. After that, you must go to bill pc and mark a pokemon and that pokemon will have 252 speed ev.

You must do the same for the other vitamins.

ive tried to set up a team using a magnezone and ive noticed that magnezone mainly has 2 powerful types of attacks:steel and electric anyone have any advice for get different types of attacks?

i almost hate posting about my pokemon team on here when its supposed to be about action replay codes but im posting this from my school computer right now

any progress with the Marking jap name code? also we need a name for it xD If any progrees just tell me P.S Plz dont make it long i have to type it in......

we can't help it if it's long srry it's unfortunate for you to have to type it in ive had to do it too b4

edit:btw thunderwolf ur avatar looks awesome

Edited by Devoid

This is probably the wrong topic for this but, when I used a certain All Badges Code(I only had to battle Lt. Surge but the game was glitching on me, so I used this.), but the Elite Four don't have their rematch Pokemon. How do I fix this?

EDIT: NVM, I got it to work.

Edited by AboutJulianX

maxyramos the pokemon in black and white weren't invented when soul silver came out so they don't even exist in the heart gold soul silver world there for there is no way u can get them on heart gold or soul silver

btw ur insane u shouldve known that