Riolu Aura Sphere Now's Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold Action Replay Codes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use my Rebattle Johto Gym Leaders code.

it messed up more than just the gym, so i just restarted my game >.<

Also, do you have the code to rebattle Red Gyarados so it drops the red scale? :3(oh, and i know i should look through all the other threads for this code but it' be a pain to search through 90+ pages >.<) for some reason I'm having the worst of luck. On my game, I started testing out codes that I've never tried before. It was all working out good until i got to the Miltank farm and the girl wouldn't give me a seal case lol :P and after that the Gyarados wouldn't drop the Red Scale. I'm pretty sure a walk through walls code caused that to happen because i have played this game multiple times without any problems, but after i used that code i got problems with it :P

anyways, if you can please send me the code, that would help me out tons :3

Edited by DezMoines

Well, this sounds kind of dumb, but do you have a code so that you can rename your pokemon Japanese? I just love the symbols :) Also, is there a code, so that you always look like the team rocket guy, but people still talk to you like you weren't in the costume, so it wouldn't ruin anything. Thanks!

PokemonPlayer, for your pokémon, I can create it using my AR and I will give you the code by tomorrow, but I won't be able to make it any other way since I do not use Pokesav. Also if you want me to make it using my AR, the OT will be Riolu.

Also if you want me to make it with my AR, I will need the TID and SID that you want.

Heh heh, thanks for the admirament, but it takes lots of expiraments, but if you insist. If you want to know something regarding the AR, just PM what you would like to know.

TID stands for Trainer ID and SID stands for Secret ID. I would need to know whats your TID and what is your SID. You can find your TID on your Trainers Card and you can find your SID by using the following code below.

Turns your Money into your SID: Press Select

94000130 FFFB0000

B2111880 00000000

DA000000 00000086

D7000000 00000088

D2000000 00000000

Hey, do you have a code for.. I think it makes a Protein, Zinc, Calcium, etc, max out your pokemons stat? I think you need a bypass 512 stat code, I think. Or maybe that was for EV's. I know I've seen one on this forum, but I can't find it anymore. If you could help make one, or show me the thread, that would be big help.

Edit: It could be one of those EV codes you have, but I don't really understand how to use them.

Edit2: I got one of them to work, thanks!

Edit3: You think there is a code for max PokeAthalon stats? That would be epic.

if you make a froslass a boy or a pokemon thats not supposed to be a opposing gender (froslass can only be a girl, jynx can only be a girl, and a bunch of other pokemon can only be 1 gender) and it will corupt your game file, I did not do but my friend did it on his soul silver

I was not asking a question, I was just warning people not do use gender change on 1 gender pokemon, My game file was not corrupted, I still want that blissey. Now i have a question, If i use clone pokemon cheat on the blissey, will it have sam atttacks and ability, if not can you make a code to get it, so i can have 6 of them in my party, and a few to trade