Mewkid999

Ban the person above you! (Not really)

On 4/13/2017 at 1:43 PM, jasenyoface said:

I ban theSLAYER simply because I envy his magikarp hat. 

6 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

I ban jasenyoface for envying a worthless Pokémon.

1 hour ago, jasenyoface said:

I ban coltonsmogon for not realizing the difference between a fashion accessory and a Pokémon. 

ban coltsmogon for misunderstanding what I envy. 

Dear coltonsmogon,

In accordance with the site-wide rule "Do not spam," you have been banned from participating in Project Pokémon. Project Pokémon has a zero-tolerance policy about spam. Further details have been recorded below.

8 minutes ago, xorhash said:

I have noticed excessive participation in the thread "Ban the person above you! (Not really)." In a coordinated effort to increase the value of community content, it has been decided that you are excessively focussed on the Off Topic section and the aforementioned thread in particular.

Sincerely,

xorhash

19 minutes ago, xorhash said:

Dear coltonsmogon,

In accordance with the site-wide rule "Do not spam," you have been banned from participating in Project Pokémon. Project Pokémon has a zero-tolerance policy about spam. Further details have been recorded below.

Sincerely,

xorhash

I ban xorhash because zero-tolerance policies can get out of hand pretty quickly.  Examples:

Since the spam is not from a bot, surely at least some degree of tolerance is warranted, at least enough to say it's not a zero-tolerance policy.

(Hides to avoid xorhash's inevitable wrath.)

Banned cuz I like this forum (and site in general too) and want to bring as much activity to it as i can :)