Ban the person above you! (Not really)

Mewkid999

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, coltonsmogon said:

I ban evandixon for having a pic of Link as his profile pic.

I suppose you have a point.  After all, Revali is far more talented according to the not-at-all biased Revali himself. However, I'll still have to ban you for not recognizing what talents Link does possess.

1 hour ago, evandixon said:

I suppose you have a point.  After all, Revali is far more talented according to the not-at-all biased Revali himself. However, I'll still have to ban you for not recognizing what talents Link does possess.

I ban evandixon because Revali was sarcastic with the notion he explained... You can tell in the small print...

I ban evandixon because Revali was sarcastic with the notion he explained... You can tell in the small print...

I ban coltonsmogon because Revali wasn't being sarcastic.  He was being passive agressive (not that it's any better).

Light spoiler:

Spoiler

"How about we settle things up there?"

(Points to the air ship)

"Oh, right, I forgot.  You have no way of making it up there on your own."

(Flies away)

"Good luck sealing the darkness!"

I ban jasenyoface for spelling Naruto wrong.

I ban coltonsmogon because he's correcting someone's spelling without himself having perfect grammar:

15 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

I ban jasenyoface because he has a face on his profile picture (his own face is on there maybe?)

This sentence doesn't end with a period :P .

(Waits for coltonsmogon to find one or more of my grammar or spelling errors.)

• Like 1

On 4/9/2017 at 10:36 PM, evandixon said:

I ban coltonsmogon because he's correcting someone's spelling without himself having perfect grammar:

This sentence doesn't end with a period :P .

(Waits for coltonsmogon to find one or more of my grammar or spelling errors.)

I ban evandixon for using an “emoji" and being hypocritical in his rightfulness! Characters such emojis, an abomination of the XXIst century, are not part of standard written English. On top of it, he is correcting someone who was in turn correcting someone else for their, oh-not-so-flawless-grammar, when he himself errs by using abominable “emoji” punctuation! 

Edited by Eirikr
I am G.O.D.

I ban Eirikr for the following reasons:

• Whether or not to use emoji depends on the target audience. In formal settings they are out of place, but in informal settings such as internet fora, they are perfectly acceptable.
  • There is one comma too many in the sentence in the below quote after "their" (underlined).
  • "Their" is the third-person plural possessive pronoun, which is used to indicate more than one person or thing possesses something. It is grammatically incorrect to use it to describe a single person.  That is, unless you are suggesting coltonsmogon is in fact more than one person, in which case this reason is invalid, leaving the other two to stand alone.
27 minutes ago, Eirikr said:

On top of it, he is correcting someone who was in turn correcting someone else for their, oh-not-so-flawless-grammar, when he himself errs by using abominable “emoji” punctuation!

• Like 1