Ban the person above you! (Not really)

Mewkid999

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
13 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

I ban evandixon for posting the TV Tropes link & being as nosy as that Fennekin in his profile picture.

Dear Coltsmogon,

You are now banned from the ProjectPokemon forums due to no mention of 'Le Bootyful Sylveon'

Further action may be taken if you do not mention 'Le Bootyful Sylveon' in your next post

Follow rule 34: 'Always Quote Le Bootyful Sylveon'

Kind regards

Le Bootyful Sylveon Overlord

KittyCats

(Le mems is real)

3 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

KittyCats is banned because of his apparent love of kitty cats (& Sylveon for some reason).

coltsmogon is now banned due to discrimination towards cats and Sylveon.

I actually like Mew and Nihilego better as they are both so cute! (mew= anime, nihilego=when it rubs its tentacle things together in the games)

Edited by KittyCats
no = don't judge me

1 hour ago, KittyCats said:

coltsmogon is now banned due to discrimination towards cats and Sylveon.

I actually like Mew and Nihilego better as they are both so cute! (mew= anime, nihilego=when it rubs its tentacle things together in the games)

I ban KittyCats for failing to provide pictures to demonstrate Mew's cuteness.

Spoiler

mew.PNG

• Like 1

I ban evandixon for banning KittyCats because he didn't actually post pictures of Mew to demonstrate its cuteness. I also ban KittyCats because of his apparent "claims" of discrimination against cats & Sylveon (Dear god, they're just :x).

And now, here are some pics of both non-shiny & shiny Mew:

Spoiler

photo.jpg

Mew.png

Also, Rayquaza/Shiny Rayquaza FTW...

Edited by coltonsmogon
It creates unnecessary bloat otherwise :P

20 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

I ban evandixon for banning KittyCats because he didn't actually post pictures of Mew to demonstrate its cuteness. I also ban KittyCats because of his apparent "claims" of discrimination against cats & Sylveon (Dear god, they're just :x).

And now, here are some pics of both non-shiny & shiny Mew:

Hide contents

photo.jpg

Mew.png

Also, Rayquaza/Shiny Rayquaza FTW...

3 hours ago, evandixon said:

I ban KittyCats for failing to provide pictures to demonstrate Mew's cuteness.

Hide contents

mew.PNG

I ban evendixon and coltsmogon due to failing to realise all of these mew pictures are ugly. The true Master is here. BEHOLD! THE ANCESTOR OF ARCEUS.... MEW!

(now this is coot)

Image result for cute mew

You have 1 week left before you are permanently banned due to not mentioning Nihilego too.

Enjoy your last week ;)

Hehe

:x

Save Nihilego, all it wants is a host...

Be its host or die!

Either way, you die though... so 'bewear'

That was probably the worst pokemon pun ever.

13 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

I ban KittyCats because the Mew in his picture isn't shiny & that he denies the ultimate power of Mega Rayquaza & Shiny Mega Rayquaza...

Reveal hidden contents

wp1860000.png

Rayquaza Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave.png

Shiny_Mega_Rayquaza_-_Pokemon_TCG_XY_Ancient_Origins.png

Did you just ASSUME my gender? How DARE YOU! I am a woman and I have RIGHTS!

(This is a joke at feminism, I am a boy ;))

Rayquaza is stupid. It can be 1 shot by a choice specs blizzard from a Glaceon. I honestly hate quite a few shinies that got the black treatment (Charizard because its ugly, Ray is ugly too, just look at this)

Image result for shiny rayquaza

Ugh, so ugly

I also don't like Celesteela, Blastoise, Greninja, Chesnaut.... basically all the starters except these:

Bulbasuar,Ivysaur,Venasuar (Bc Bulbasaur is cute, Ivysaur is in Smash Bros Brawl (on the Wii) and Venasaur because... Just look at the design)

Fennekin,Braixen,Delfox (Basically the same as the Bulbasaur evo line, but Braixen is in Pokken Tournament, not Smash)

Oshawott,Samurott (Oshawott is my brothers favourite pokemon and its cute. Dewott is ugly and Samurotts lure is really interesting)

Popplio,Brionne,Primarina (Popplio is the ugly ducking and I love him, Brionne= Feminine, Primarina is a siren)

Chikorita,Bayleef,Meganium (All are cute)

Mudkip,Swampert (I am gonna be honest, I don't like the middle evo so much I forgot its name. Mudkip=cute,Swampert=cool)

And finally

Chimchar,Monferno,Infernape(Chimchar=Cute,Monferno=Design,Infernape=cool)

Sorry for any typos and this LONG list

Btw, my least favourite starter is the Charmander line. I ONLY like Charmander from that evo line. Charmeleon= Ugly and so is Charizard.

Baiiii

Edited by KittyCats