Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, i'll be on it, i'll use a different Mew, the one you displayed was hopeless and for the Shadow Lugia, it has the website's name tag on it so I guess i'll find another one..

EDIT: Here it is. hope you like it, I can't make any changes in this one. Sorry about that and I know it isn't too good. I used Photoshop for this which makes everything one layer. And somehow I stuffed it up a bit near the shadow lugia part. There aren't many good Shadow Lugia pics, they usually make the picture look really bad because they do look good big but in a sig you need to resize it and a smallened shadow lugia usually can't look good.

ExoliosSignature.png

Edited by Toffeuy

can i get a sig with gold from the upcoming DS games in the middle with ho-oh on the left of him and Lugia on the right of him. My name some where on it.also the HS and SS logos somewhere and u guys work ur magic on the background and details and stuff.

pictures to refer to if needing help:

http://pokesplash.co.cc/gs/images/char/main.jpg (the boy)

http://th08.deviantart.com/fs43/300W/i/2009/131/c/a/Heart_Gold_Soul_Silver_by_DannyMan.png

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/258536/HGSS%20Art/boxart-lugia.png

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/258536/HGSS%20Art/boxart-ho-oh.png

I'm on it Exolios! i'll edit this post when i'm done

EDIT: well it may not be the best thing ever but here you go! Keep in mind that its 12:24AM here and I did this in 4 or 5 minutes... eh

without further ado, I present my first completed request! I hope you enjoy Exolios!

exolios.png

EDITY EDIT: its a bit darker than it seemed on photoshop, if you want me to lighten it up a bit simply let me know.

EDITY EDITY EDIT: Keep in mind Exo, you've already got two requests so try to wait a while (a weekish?) before requesting another. It's just for the artists sakes, and it makes it fair for other members who are requesting signatures. Just sayin! :biggrin:

EDITY EDITY EDITY EDIT: One more for good measure ;]

Edited by oni link

@Exolios: Okay, i'll try not to us Photoshop this time i'm only a beginner with ps. But with my old program, i'm a lot better...

EDIT: Here you go, any changes PM me:

ExoliosSignature2.png

EDIT 2: @oni link, that's not bad for a first try, but the one you made seems to lack some quality and it looks like you just copy-pasted the background. Not much point to leave the middle blank, and the name and HGSS logo you put isn't really visible. Try to use pictures that work with the pokemon. Putting a random shadow would make Lugia look good but making something that suits Lugia would make it alot better. Overall, it's pretty good for it to be your first try, to be honest, it was better than my first. Keep trying you'll get better. And btw, would you allow us, artists to use your animated userbar please?

actually i put in basic colors and smudged the whole background, but eh its fine, no problem, i wasn't fond of it either, it was my first piece since.... sheesh probably last year!

and sure you can use the animated userbar, i just copied the ones from the first page and the one narwhal pm'd me into a .gif file in ps.

Here, chycorita:

4jue7o.png

If you want a border (the 1 pixel outline on some of them), I'll add it. :)

Fawful: Uh, anyone else wanna make this? I'm really tired. :\

EDIT: Made one with just Dusknoir, but I think you'll be happy with it. :) (It's from Rotom's view... :P)

2ljkg9y.png

Dusknoir rendered from a tcg card by me.

Any ideas on how to choose a featured sig, anyone? I've just been picking ones that I think are pretty awesome, but I don't think that is a good idea. Here's my idea:

If 3 or more artists want it featured, then it will be. Or I could just change it to most recent sig, which would be fine too. Also, I'm starting to think that everyone will use the animated userbar. :\ It would be nice to see variety, not just one that has all of the banners. Also, gif files have to have 256 or less colors, so it lowers the quality a little.

ALERT!

:o75 more posts!:o

Edited by Narwhal