Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha nope. but thats a kick ass picture man.

Toff, speaking of sigs, would I be able to get that pic into my sig, or something similar?

Also, you offering some help? I need a second opinion in this topic, could you please give it to me?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3372

Original Post:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3371

Here Fuerte, hope you like the sig, any changes you want, PM me:

FuerteSignature.png

If you don't know how to upload the sig, check the first post in the thread.

No, of course i'm not charging, this thread is for making art work as an opportunity out of free will to the community.

Ahhh. Well its greatly appreciated. No idea what I can offer to the community. Find out later?

Hey guy im sorry but i cant really do this in the summer (as in the hole fourm thing) so im leaving project pokemon... for the summer ill be back late august cya!

*sigh* Too many people are leaving...sux...

This request is pretty unique.

I already made a signature, similar to the one Narwhal made me, but different. I tried putting my name in somewhere, but I couldn't find a cool way to do it.... Maybe put my name into the clouds, somehow? Anyways, I'm just asking you guys to spice it up and find a cool way to put my name into the sig. That's all I'm asking.

Actually, that's not true.

I'm also asking for constructive criticism. ;)

Thanks in advance!

*EDIT

whoops, forgot the sig. lol

DragoniteSig.png

This request is pretty unique.

I already made a signature, similar to the one Narwhal made me, but different. I tried putting my name in somewhere, but I couldn't find a cool way to do it.... Maybe put my name into the clouds, somehow? Anyways, I'm just asking you guys to spice it up and find a cool way to put my name into the sig. That's all I'm asking.

Actually, that's not true.

I'm also asking for constructive criticism. ;)

Thanks in advance!

*EDIT

whoops, forgot the sig. lol

DragoniteSig.png

This belongs here :

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2616

uhmm.... does it? cuz i think that's an avatar thread......

*EDIT

AHHH sorry sorry sorry never mind!!!! I feel really stupid. lol its late here, okay? xD

**EDIT

what about for the putting-in-my-name part?

I'm not sure. Its your choice :P

P.S. I bypassed the Barracuda web filter with an online proxy. That's how I'm on right now xD. I'm at a car place and they block websites with the filter on a free-use computer there. xD

DAMN!! this is one huge thread, maybe i wont get heard :frown: anyway ive seen your work and ive gotta say, its awesome.

i kinda wanted a new sig, as long as it involes mew looking dark, mean and evil, also id like it to say Doc somewhere on it, all in dark colours. i dont mind if there are other pokes on it as long as it looks like mew is kicking their ass. no lame pokes. and smokey if possible.

that outline aint that specific i know, but as long as you stick to what ive said, ill leave the creative stuff up to you guys, im after an avvie too but i guess this isnt the thread for that.

thanks in advance.

Here, if you want any changes, PM me:

DocSignature.png

I know it looks a bit plain, i'll try to make it better.

EDIT: Added something to it so it doesn't look as plain. You can use this one or the one above but i like this one better. I did as you said so I tried to make it look like Lucario is getting picked on by Mew. Over here it shows Lucario hopelessly trying to dodge an Aura Sphere fired from Mew:

DocSignature-1.png

Edited by Toffeuy