Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kunaidude34: Don't make a sig if it is someone else's art you are using... other than Sugimori, or our cool, thick lined ones. :P That one you used is from DeviantArt. It has a print on it with its author, and you shouldn't use it without permission. Actually, close anything with nothing that says that you need credit. Find another creepy Gengar, please. :) I've probably done it before, but it is a bad idea. Try making this one creepy:

094.png

It would be easier, too. You don't have to cut the background out. It's done for you. ;)

on it.

EDIT: how about this

IMAGE REMOVED FROM THIS POST

Edited by Narwhal

Hey, I would please like one with a Togepi, Togetic and Togekiss on like a creek or something that has grass and maybe a bit of water. And finally on the signature, I would like you to write "Toffeuy". As for the Font, I would like the same font used in my Avatar.

If you need any more info or when you're complete making it, PM me.

Thanks

Edited by Toffeuy

Sure, I'll have a friend do it. :wink:

:biggrin: That sigs amazing Narwhal! You could make that one look SO good, could you PLEASE :redface: make me another with all the details i gave to Telos. Oh and make the Gs normal and Meta brighter. If you'd like to know the details again i can PM you.

Though i have to say, that baby must'v taken a long time to make.

Metalbear, I'm on it! :)

EDIT:

14ugav5.png

Edited by Narwhal
Adding Metalbear's signature.

Sure, I'll have a friend do it. :wink:

Metalbear, I'm on it! :)

EDIT:

14ugav5.png

thx! but telos already got it done...

i still love what you did!

a shadow lugia themed sig like my avatar if you dont

mine!

( k maybe thats not 100% clear- shadow lugia sig, red flames, whirl islands bg, layout like my current sig)

Yes, kunaidude34 is improving! As for you, telos, think you have become as good as I am, and better in some things! Here's your grade:

A+

If I was a teacher, which I sort of am... ;) that is what I would give you for a grade.

Also, I think we shouldn't use our signatures as much here, they sort of just make the page longer.

You are doing some great work kunai nice job :wink:

You're welcome! I see you put one of the support banners in your sig. Thank you. :)

Narwhal, this is totally random, but its killing me. WHY do you have the person you're quoting UNDER the text that you're responding. It doesn't make any sense at all.

For example, in this post, I quoted you. The quote is on top of the text. Same with everyone else (Telos, Naru-chu, and kunai). Except you. Its just... eating my brain... =.=

Anyway, I havn't made a sig in a while, so if I can actually manage to grab a request somewhere between you freaks ninjaing them, I'll make one. Especially since I'm leaving for a month in a few days. I'll check back though, but not all that often (2-3 times a week). So leave me a request plz okay? =D

P.S. Narwhal... have you heard

?