Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

But... how? How did you do that?! :eek:

Just use photoshop... :tongue:

I don't have your imagination and your talent, that's why I don't do my sigs myself, but i'm the photoshop MacGyver :biggrin:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I'm glad you appreciate our work.

Man the sigs you all do are amazing, I'm constantly lurking through out the thread, admiring all of the work.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

I have made (I think) 24 sigs (2 for myself, some people got 2) in all. Please don't post unless you are requesting a sig or are posting a sig. Go to the sig thread group we have to discuss stuff. :) Thanks.

Hey it's great that we are getting new requests! Thanks to all who have requested a sig.
Edited by Narwhal

Punky! See you're proud of that work right. Although you know it cant top narwhal's work you're still proud of it and you dont even know if the person likes it yet. (It is good by the way) That's how I felt when I made your sig (which you rejected) You may not have liked it and i knew that it couldn't top narwhal's but I was proud of it all the same. I just didn't think you saw that. maybe now you do.

It is good by the way. The only problem is that rayquaza blends to much with the blackground, a shiny version would've been better. But the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, or in this case Canadiensfan.