AR corrupted?

Pikachu

I was uploading some new stuff onto my AR, and all of a sudden, all these colors started flashing on the screen. I turned it off, and all my codes were gone. So, I decided to just put them on their again. But when I go to put them on the AR, it says not enough free space! So then I tried just putting on one game, and it still said "not enough free space". What do I do to get it working again? :confused:

Try resetting the Action Replay by following these steps:

1.Insert the Action Replay into the DS

2.While the Action Replay software is loading, press and hold all the following buttons: A + B + Start + Select.

3.Release all of the buttons once the Action Replay is at the main menu.

The first screen should persist for much longer than normal, and when the Action Replay DS main menu loads, your hardware should be reset.

Once the reset has been performed, try connecting the USB cable to your PC, opening up the code manager software and transferring data again.

-Copied word for word from:

http://datelcustomerservice.com/product_help/NDS_ARDS_Help.html

Try resetting the Action Replay by following these steps:

1.Insert the Action Replay into the DS

2.While the Action Replay software is loading, press and hold all the following buttons: A + B + Start + Select.

3.Release all of the buttons once the Action Replay is at the main menu.

The first screen should persist for much longer than normal, and when the Action Replay DS main menu loads, your hardware should be reset.

Once the reset has been performed, try connecting the USB cable to your PC, opening up the code manager software and transferring data again.

-Copied word for word from:

http://datelcustomerservice.com/product_help/NDS_ARDS_Help.html

It still didn't do anything :(

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

It still didn't do anything :(

nvm it's working again. Thanks :D