Platinum Event Pokemon HELP!!

Poke-maniac

Uhh im new 8D so.. i dunno if i can post something like this here...but oh well, if im in the wrong, please say so nicely...no need to bombard me with "YOU CANT POST THIS HERE"...

Q: I have Pokemon Platinum on R4...and i used Pokesav to get the Legendary like Jirachi, Darkrai etc.. But i also obtained the "Event Items" you can get from the actual event if you got it legitimately, (i.e. Membership card to get Darkrai, Azure Flute to get Arceus etc).

When i go to the actual place (i.e. Spear Pillar), i know that you should be able to straight away play the Azure Flute to get to Arceus...but I cant.. And this also happens when i go to Route 224 with Oak's Letter, and nothing happens.

And the rare's i get like Arceus is suppose to trigger some Hiker guy in the mining place...but he didnt show up, even though the Arceus hatched from an egg with a "Fateful Encounter" status...

Can someone tell me why this is like this? Why cant I activate the Hiker dude and get the Legendary with the Event Items?

Thanks in advance :D