Pokemon on the Wii

wonnabehero

I would like to see a pokemon on the Wii, not like BR but like the pokemon games on the hand helds but in 3D obviously lol. They proved it can be done by doing somthing similer on the Game Cube. I think that would be a very popular game, they could even make it so you could link up to the DS like with BR.

The point of spin-off games is to do something different with Pokemon than what the games produced by Game Freak do. If all a game is is "Pokemon, except on a console", then it's already failed. Mainly because Pokemon is MADE to be on a handheld. It's a much more interactive and social game that way, and also is more likely to appeal to casual players.

The Colo and xD games, as well as every other spin-off, have been average at best. Mostly terrible, and some are just flat-out cash-ins (Ranch).

They do have some pretty cool pokemon games on the Wii Shop like Pokemon Rumble and I think that they might make a Remake of Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap on the Wii or Wii Shop only if they haven't done it yet.

My favorite pokemon game that wasn't on a Hand Held Consule was Pokemom xD: Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Collosium.